Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Expansion won't open - post here if you're having issues... SW

The troubleshooting ideas listed seem like they would only work for players whose games still show the expansion plot as possible to expand to. Those of us who gave all the materials and then lost the ability to expand that plot (no big green check mark, trees all gray/blued out, no expansion sign, etc,) are getting nowhere with the troubleshooting. Mine happened Sunday morning (plot B9) and I've force closed maybe 2 dozen times since then, powered down and restarted my phone twice, and visited multiple neighbors. Nothing. That plot cannot be expanded to. It does not seem to be a sync error, other than it was a rogue sync that caused it. I'll be patient and wait for a fix from S8, though I certainly won't be holding my breath.

I have the same issue with j11. I paid and expanded only to have it disapear a few seconds latter. Not willing to try anymore when it takes so much time to collect the permits and lanterns.

I thought I would try again and the same thing happened. I lost everything again and now only have one spot to expand. Please help!

Agree with everyone here on the directions about trouble-shooting. I have force closed, visited neighbors double checked to be sure the tree and stones haven't magically appeared--multiple times over multiple days. Nothing. The option to expand in that block is completely gone along with my expansion permits, lanterns and coins.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    It looks like most of you have been able to expand to the area where you experienced the sync error. Did the expansion eventually complete for you after force closing a few times? Or did you have to collect all the parts for the expansion again?
    No, the problem has not resolved. The expansion is no longer available even if I felt like collecting all the parts again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit855 View Post
    No, the problem has not resolved. The expansion is no longer available even if I felt like collecting all the parts again.
    Yes, exactly the case for me too...

Fashion Designer
    This just happened to me

Top left new expansion. Paid 24 lanterns, got check, horse, and now it's not expandable,

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'll let the team know this is still a big issue. Thank you all for trying the suggestions though! Anyone done an app reinstall to see if that helps?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'll let the team know this is still a big issue. Thank you all for trying the suggestions though! Anyone done an app reinstall to see if that helps?
    I did, it didn't help.

We're looking into this, thank you for all of your reports.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast