Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Expansion won't open - post here if you're having issues... SW

My ID is grimeden.

I just had this happen to me with square J11. It was the last expansion plot I had available, and now it is not open and I do not have the expansion icon anymore. When I click on my Royal Points info and select Expand Your Kingdom, I get the popup that I have no plots left. I tried force closing, turning off the iPad, and reinstalling. None of those steps resolved the problem.

What happened was: I gave the final items on the check list: 3 expansion permits. I then saw the green checkmark to open the plot. I pressed it and the plot opened: I could see rocks and trees. Then the game auto-synced, and the plot disappeared. I looked in my inventory and noticed my 3 permits were used, but I could not expand to that space anymore and it was not open to me to use.

Fashion Designer
    Id jptheripper

I just lost a second expansion, that's 44 total lanterns and 2 (4?) expansion permits, what is being done to resolve this?

Host(ess)
    i lost the N8 expansion, 19 Lanterns and 1 permit!
    that was my last expansion from the actual set, all the others were completed some days ago without problems

the expansion is gone and there is no possibility to re-do it again!

The same happened to me. Expansion opened took all lanterns, tickets and coin then closed again. I cannot open the area at all. Are we going to get the expansion open again and all lost items reimbursed. It takes months for the land to expand why I don't know. Help let us know when the problem is fixed.

Sorry guys, we're still working on looking into this. Thank you guys so much for your patience.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

New Resident
    The same thing happened to me for space H 12. Had given everything & clicked on green arrow. I was moving things around, the game reloaded, now the space is not available and my resources are gone.

New Resident
    E11 died for me. Paid, moved stuff, game reloaded and now space is no longer availible for expansion.

D11 & B9

My id sinemyilmz

New Resident
    I have the same issue with this, expansion completed, clicked the green tick, the trees and rocks became visible (even moved one).

Then the game sync ran and the square is now back to unexpanded with no option to expand though the resources are still gone!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravasy View Post
    I have the same issue with this, expansion completed, clicked the green tick, the trees and rocks became visible (even moved one).

Then the game sync ran and the square is now back to unexpanded with no option to expand though the resources are still gone!
    where do you get the grid cell numbers?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast