Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Expansion won't open - post here if you're having issues... SW

My broken plot just opened up this evening. The expand option was available again, and when I clicked on it the big green checkmark was there. The plot opened without needing any more resources. Dunno what changed, but I hope everyone else had their issue resolved.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by grimeden View Post
    My broken plot just opened up this evening. The expand option was available again, and when I clicked on it the big green checkmark was there. The plot opened without needing any more resources. Dunno what changed, but I hope everyone else had their issue resolved.
    Mine also!

Executive Chef
    Same with mine. Thanks S8; I really need the space!!

hi, i just got done visiting all my neighbors and was wondering if this is a glitch on my end from loading kingdoms or something that people are experiencing .... when i go too some kingdoms they have buildings and decor on plots of land that are not opened up. theres stuff sitting on the blueish trees and surrounding areas that look like they need to expand there but they already have things on them.?

is that a loading thing or is this another glitch somehow.

just wondering.

happy decorating.

Host(ess)
    my opened also

thanks it is solved

I had the same problem. 2 areas. Have no idea how to tell what they were but I bought the expansion, clicked the check mark, slid over to the other side and done the same thing but when I went to edit and move stuff, no expansions!!! Not happy as I had bought the tickets during the sale and lost 6 expansion permits and no idea how many lanterns! !! 24 dollars out the fricken window.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by macailla1967 View Post
    I had the same problem. 2 areas. Have no idea how to tell what they were but I bought the expansion, clicked the check mark, slid over to the other side and done the same thing but when I went to edit and move stuff, no expansions!!! Not happy as I had bought the tickets during the sale and lost 6 expansion permits and no idea how many lanterns! !! 24 dollars out the fricken window.
    You have not lost any money or items. Please email support and PM your ticket number to PikaSquirrel. You might want to try force closing and reinstalling app first if you haven't already. Is your iOS or android version up to date? You can check which expansions have the issue in this thread with the map.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1217041

Rhino Keeper
    Well, here we are near the end of January and I've just had this problem. Expansion B6 vanished on me, along with 20 wisp lanterns and a permit. I've force closed countless times, and deleted and reinstalled the game with no result. I've also emailed TL support twice, also with no result. Hopefully someone somewhere is reading this!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cesar49 View Post
    Well, here we are near the end of January and I've just had this problem. Expansion B6 vanished on me, along with 20 wisp lanterns and a permit. I've force closed countless times, and deleted and reinstalled the game with no result. I've also emailed TL support twice, also with no result. Hopefully someone somewhere is reading this!!!
    Sorry to hear, we're looking into this!

If anyone else is still experiencing issues, please force close your game and check your expansion. If the expansion plot became unavailable, please let us know which plot and we'll look into this for you again.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by Cesar49 View Post
    You should be able to expand to that area now. Your resources used for this expansion is not lost, so after force closing you should see a green check mark indicating your expansion is ready.

If anyone else is still experiencing issues with unavailable expansions, please let us know. Thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast