Thread: Have reached my limit on this one!!!

Rhino Keeper

Angry Have reached my limit on this one!!!

I know, most people don't like when people "wine". But, this one is a beauty and something has to get done about it.

My game froze and when it reloaded, I saw a PURPLE FLASH in front of my eyes and almost fainted as what looked like 585 GEMS went flying away!!!! (not sure of the exact amount because it happened so fast but it started with 5 for sure and I am missing over 500 gems).

What could have taken those gems... Well somehow the STUPID LITTLE HORSE that gives you 40 lives or so sped up!!!!! I immediately emailed support, and I emailed them 5 times over the past week and they don't even respond to me. I have hit gem traps before for 1-40 and hated myself for it but I took it as a learning experience, but 585 GEMS to speed a stupid horse to get 40 lives is just ridiculous. That shouldn't even be an option. I mean I could have gotten the 40 lives buy just clicking the 20 GEMS for 12 ENERGY and for 80 GEMS I would have gotten more than the 40 for 585 GEMS!~!!! This makes no sense.

585 GEMS is 585 crappy videos to watch and a lot of work hours. at 5 video gem/day it over 100 DAYS to get 40 lives??? Come on, nobody would do that! I was going to by thanksgiving gem reduced items but once they stole my gems, I couldn't do it. I could have purchased an alicorne for less than 585 and have energy for ever!!!!

I love this game but since this happened, I have not played anything. I am not even excited about the expansions I have been waiting for. I am just disgusted with the whole situation. I WILL NEVER buy gems for sure now. It is actually a problem to accumulate a bunch of gems because if I had less that 585 they would not have been able to take them.

I think that when it's obvious that gems would never be used to accomplish a task, they should be credited back. NOBODY in their RIGHT MIND would speed up a HORSE!!!!!

Please correct this injustice and credit my gems back and I was expecting more from you guys to have at least the decency to respond to my emails. A very unhappy long time player!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Sorry to hear about this. Please email support@storm8.com for assistance and message me the ticket number.