Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: Avalanche Dragon Tournament

Fashion Designer
    Honeybee 9(soon to be 10) took out Triceratops for me so I guess I have more fighting left! Thanks for all the help and encouragement!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Honeybee 9(soon to be 10) took out Triceratops for me so I guess I have more fighting left! Thanks for all the help and encouragement!!!
    WHOO-HOO! Congrats! And here's to both of us making it to the finish! (and winning )

Fashion Designer
    Wow! Lollipop 10 took out Santa 20 on my first try so was not expecting that! And then I lose to Spooky Tree so I officially give up on this tourney! Congrats to the victors!
    Last edited by Passera; 12-09-15 at 09:27 PM.

New Resident
    My level 9 firedragon beat level 12 warrior dragon

Executive Chef
    Not helping anyone at this late hour but here's my last few. Had a huge issue the last rounds. Been too busy to play the way I usually do but such is the holidays. Cheers all

20- Highland < Beast 15 (Bm)
    21- Storm < Rainbow sentinel (bmm)
    22- Thunderbird < Beast 15 (bM) lost rainbow sentinel
    23-Twilight < Black Rose (bmm) lost Beast 15
    24- Frostfire < Diamond 14 (bmm)
    25- Steelflare < Beast 15 (bmm) Lost Diamond 14, beast 14, Fire 12, quetzal 12, Amazon, ghost amour
    26- Snowstorm < champ -lost 10
    27- Triceratops < champ - lost 9
    28- Santa < Diamond 14 (Bm)
    29- Spookytree < Diamond 14 (bmm)
    30- Avalanche < Mermaid (Bm)
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenlee2905 View Post
    Thank you so much, Gul and Deede99. I've had very hard time in the previous two tournaments (Venomous and Dueler dragon's tourney). At that time it seems that nothing worked for me, even commons that used to be great in battle lost to the opponents again and again. If you did see my result at that time, you would notice that I used Spirit Warrior, Diamond, and Diamond Hybrids several times in the tourney because I have no choice and I stucked so have to use my last weapon. Uncounted losts made me burn-out, really...
    Deede99, you won't know what will happen before you try it. Some illogical (out of sense too IMO) thing also made me think how come this happened, let's say my two Epic Fire dragons (their name: Blaze and Pompi) have different characteristic. Blaze was really great in battle arena, but Pompi wasn't as great as his older brother. Blaze is my first Fire dragon. The one that u saw in my results after all this time were all great job done by Blaze, he is a great fighter for me in tourney, even in regular arena, but when used as breeding parents, he made me headache because he often produced commons. On the other hand, Pompi wasn't as great as Blaze, he often lost in battle arena/tourney (I've tried it several times before), but when used as breeding parents, he gave me many rare/super rare dragons, such as Goodwitch and many more. So, my Goodwitch's father is Pompi, not Blaze. Maybe you can figure out which commons/dragons in ur island work great for u. Don't expect them to lose before you try it. Yea, you can say it again, give them some trials. Good luck, guys.
    Maybe I should breed a new Fire, Steven! I've been giving Fire, Forest and Air all opportunities. Not one win yet, but numerous trips to the spa!

Not even remotely close to any wins, either.

I'll keep trying. Maybe my commons are missing the fight gene!

Beast and Night Imp, on the other hand, are shaping up nicely!

Rhino Keeper
    Against champion types I find fire is useful. A 1st level fire wins for me about half the time. Fuzzy is the same way. I use bash with both. For others this does not work for them.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223