Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Avalanche Dragon Tournament

Fashion Designer
    Finally got past Snowstorm last night just to get stuck on Triceratops UGH!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by owa411 View Post
    This was by far the easiest tourney EVER. Used only 3 maxed out dragons: diamond, wk and portal. And only 2 dragons went to the spa. For those still competing, good luck to you all
    Yet another perfect example of battle randomness, with 30 losses this was my worst tournament ever...
    But not complaining as I didn't have to spend gold and can go to bed early tonight

Congrats to everybody already finished, good luck to those still battling!

BTW, you can find my complete list here

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Someone helped me with the suggestion to use Red/Yellow combo dragons. I beat him pretty easily with Maple 13. Good luck!!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Someone helped me with the suggestion to use Red/Yellow combo dragons. I beat him pretty easily with Maple 13. Good luck!!
    Thanks! Maple lost for me and is now in line for the spa will try baby Fire next and if that doesn't work Honeybee and then quite frankly I believe that will be the last for this tourney. Hopefully soon my luck will change and I'll be able to finally win another tourney it's been a long time since that has happened for me!

Executive Chef
    Amerirish, speaking of yellow magic, I've just added some updated findings to my "Magic in the Arena" thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....he-Arena/page2 You may be interested. Last post.

Fashion Designer

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Hopefully you've passed it by now. Firestorm doesn't do much for me usually but this time it did work against Steelflare after a day of losses. Also Maple and Splatter on other accounts.
    Thanks! Maple lost for me and is now in line for the spa will try baby Fire next and if that doesn't work Honeybee and then quite frankly I believe that will be the last for this tourney. Hopefully soon my luck will change and I'll be able to finally win another tourney it's been a long time since that has happened for me!
    Thank you for this!! I had the exact experience: finally getting to Snowstorm, then getting stuck for a few rounds - only to get stuck on Triceratops. Well, I got lucky with my Maple! Thanks again - I wouldn't have ever tried it otherwise.

Passera - I hope you are able to beat it! Usually Camelot works for me, but didn't work this time, so I was very surprised about Maple working. Hopefully your Honeybee will work.
    **Full-time DS junkie since 2014, working to make her dragon dreams come true.**

Diamonds: Diamond, Infinity, Crusader, Gold, Quetzal & All Arctic Diamonds
    Champions: 13 total, 4 epic, 1 max level
    Player Level: 171
    *Newest bred dragons: Super (6.14.16) & Iris (6.11.16 - boosted)

Dragons are so fun!
    Dragons are so fun!
    Now it's time to hatch an egg
    and see what we have done...

New Resident
    Ok, so I sped up my tournament because I had to work and was running out of time. I wasted 60 gold to make it to the end and as soon as I place my Avalanche egg in the nest my game crashes and I have no Avalanche egg, I have no refund on the gold and my tournament is back at level 1. I am currently at level 160 on dragon story and this is the first time I have considered quitting this game....I am not happy. ��

Rhino Keeper
    For those that are still battling.. BEAST mode mutilated avalanche with 2 punches Bb.. My rounds are on my wall if still interested
    Android User~Island name: Lakeside Park~ID: vshephard96
    Specs: Games play: DS. Visit neighbors that have a social rating. I Send gold and maps daily.
    When visiting my island, read my WALL, If I learn anything new I post, and I always post how i got particular dragons(unless its those dreaded "common" dragons-lol) also if I'm heading for vaca I leave a note.

Level 109
    228 dragons
    And Always happy with gifts of gold.
    FINALLY A DIAMOND DRAGON

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by elleandL View Post
    Ok, so I sped up my tournament because I had to work and was running out of time. I wasted 60 gold to make it to the end and as soon as I place my Avalanche egg in the nest my game crashes and I have no Avalanche egg, I have no refund on the gold and my tournament is back at level 1. I am currently at level 160 on dragon story and this is the first time I have considered quitting this game....I am not happy. ��
    Have you checked to see if the egg is back in storage? Just a thought.

Have you restarted your device? It seems odd that your tournament has gone back to round 1 - that is several days data lost, not just one login session.

New Resident
    Yes, that was the first thing I checked. Then turned phone off and back on but still no egg and when I checked to see if maybe just needed to fight last battle again I was back on level 1. I emailed TL to see if they can restore my egg.