Thread: Question for the mods and Level 99s...

Farm Supplier

Question for the mods and Level 99s...

Is it possible to crack Level 99? My goal in this game is to reach Level 100, but I read that Storm8 pushed some players back once they hit 100...will they do that to me?

Thanks

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    no its impossible now, before some people did reach it but they took it away now were all stuck at 99 forever.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

It takes 1,000,000,000 XP. I've been trying for years. I still have 995,766,215 to go.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by YukitaBanana View Post
    Is it possible to crack Level 99? My goal in this game is to reach Level 100, but I read that Storm8 pushed some players back once they hit 100...will they do that to me?

Thanks
    No can't reach Level 100 anymore. A while back players had problems with their game once they hit level 100, so they were pushed back to level 99. As a result teamlava/storm8 game designers made it impossible to reach level 100 by requiring so much xp from level 99 as a fix. I don't think it's possible in my lifetime to get 1billion xp, nor do I want to try lol