Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What level are you up to?

Farm Supplier
    At level 27......., moving slowly because there are no more quests to complete that give me large numbers of points. The only points I get are from cooking. I'm over 151,000 points and have no clue what the threshold is for level 28.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kimmysue123 View Post
    At level 27......., moving slowly because there are no more quests to complete that give me large numbers of points. The only points I get are from cooking. I'm over 151,000 points and have no clue what the threshold is for level 28.
    Not sure what 28 is but 29 was around 190k. If your bar is filled all the way up it should take you less than a day to level up (if thats what you mean by it's not moving)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CammoAmmo View Post
    Not sure what 28 is but 29 was around 190k. If your bar is filled all the way up it should take you less than a day to level up (if thats what you mean by it's not moving)

It's about 3/4 full, but even in the morning when I take everything off of every appliance, it isn't enough points to make the bar move to my eye.

Fashion Designer
    It's about 3/4 full, but even in the morning when I take everything off of every appliance, it isn't enough points to make the bar move to my eye.
    Yeah, I have never seen it actually move in a long time but it does seem to change day by day. I think it should be 2 days more or something like that. Not really sure :/

Farm Supplier
    It takes a long time to advance when you reach the higher levels.. It took over 300,000 XP to reach level 32. I don't really worry about leveling up anymore, since I'm usually still saving for something from a previous level.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Yeah that's insane. Just hit 23, and the prices are ****ing me, couldn't imagine, but I do like the non rush component of the game aside from the timed quests. Being on vacation don't think I'll make them, and not invested in this game enough for the ones that cost gems. I loved that yhey added the menorahs and other holiday items just wish they didn't cost me gems, but trucking along and enjoying it, biggest perk still being the food not spoiling so I can play when I want. I do hope they add S8 friends soon.

Great to see everyone else leveling up too! Just think, we are the ones who started from the beginning for the most part
    Hi Dolphie,

This is TrixiDeCat. I am at Level 23 and the prices are absolutely ****ing me too. I'm not having much fun playing this game. There are so many issues starting with poor planning on storage bins (i.e., expansion parts and seasonal items should be kept separate from daily food supplies.) Not sure how much longer I'll be playing here particularly when friend interface is non-existent. Anyway, hope you are feeling better! I'm still out there on Restaurant and Bakery, though!

I'm barely on level 19 and still haven't unlocked/collected the peanuts until I have at least 300k... but after reading a few comments regarding the price of things, I'm not buying any new items until I absolutely have to!!! I'm just trying to prepare for the onslaught

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on level 22! On Friday I'll have been playing for a month!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123