Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What level are you up to?

What level are you up to?

So now that the game has been around a little while I thought it would be fun to share where we are at level wise, especially those who started from the beginning. Feel free to repost each time you level up as a way of sharing your wonderful progress with other members

Currently I hit 20 today and am now terrified of all that follows lol. I started the day it was given as a quest in Castle Story and am giving it a shot for a little while longer to see what improvements will be made as it is still a new game
    Last edited by janddolphins; 12-03-15 at 09:37 PM. Reason: typos
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    Im on level 16. I have about 75000 coins now. I dont check the game that frequently as I did RS2 when I first played. I dont know why its so expensive to do the expansions. It wasnt like that on RS2. But I guess they're following the original BS method of everything being over priced.

I wish we could pay one price for chairs and tables, wallpapers, etc. Like on RS2. I bought a 250 gem package back when it was only on android but havent really used them much. For fear they will switch the rules around, like they did with RS2 and have us going back to the beginning on some things.

You just never know with these people. I dont dislike it like so many are saying, nor am I totally in love with it. Its fun and cute and ill keep sticking around to unlock all my recipes, do deliveries and expand.

Executive Chef
    - Double Post -
    Last edited by LonePudding; 12-04-15 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Oops!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    I'm on level 19. I'm not a frequent player, I can say other TL games had me totally hooked when I first started them, but this game has me playing maybe once or twice a day. It just seems quite slow moving (maybe the high XP requirements?). I don't know. I'm not giving up, hopefully I won't for a long time. I want to be a veteran player

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I dont dislike it like so many are saying, nor am I totally in love with it. Its fun and cute and ill keep sticking around to unlock all my recipes, do deliveries and expand.
    I agree with you here. There's nothing in BS2 that really annoys me, yet.
    Last edited by LonePudding; 12-04-15 at 09:30 AM.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Rhino Keeper
    I'm level 24. Things are quite expensive now, save your coins.

Seeing some others up to 24 already and I am in awe. My goal is to hit 21 by the end of tonight

I do agree with others though the higher you level up the harder it is to get things, so hopefully cost ratio is fixed, but being my slower paced game I am still sticking with it to see what happens.
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!

Delayed response as I ended up in the hospital this week (in ok now) but sometime in there I did finally managed to make it to level 21! How is everyone else doing?

I am wondering it soon the useless coffee cart will turn into something like the water cart in RS2 and you can collect from players drinking.

Also big thank you for S8 taking the advice of making it gem free when it reaches a lower point. Granted I asked for a minute like rs2 but I'll gals the 30 seconds graciously helpful when glued to looking at something for an event lol

Fashion Designer
    The 30 seconds was already free it just said 0 gems before and now it says free

Rhino Keeper
    I'm at level 18, soon at 19. I downloaded the game from the release, but it's so boring that I play it only twice a day. I never have all the appliciances busy and it takes way to long to earn money. Hope there will be a new update soon that will make the game more enjoyable!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by patayita View Post
    I'm at level 18, soon at 19. I downloaded the game from the release, but it's so boring that I play it only twice a day. I never have all the appliciances busy and it takes way to long to earn money. Hope there will be a new update soon that will make the game more enjoyable!
    I'm in the same boat! When I installed rs2 I would constantly play and progress, but in this game half of my appliences constantly empty and I always forget to collect materials... So pretty much progressing the same way except I'm almost level 20 Excited for new goals though maybe it's gonna be more fun

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast