Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What level are you up to?

Farm Supplier
    I’m at Level 21. Was extremely disappointed by the last upgrade. I was certain they would add ability to “visit neighbors” based simply on the huge volume of player requests for this very fundamental social gaming feature. But no…instead I find some cutesy Christmas recipes, etc.

Level 25. Everything is far, far, far too expensive. I'm not expanding because there doesn't seem to be a point to it, and absolutely any free money goes into unlocking drastically overpriced ingredients and recipes. I know why these things are so stupidly overpriced, and it's not right.

I'm on level 18. started both bs and bs2 on the same day but stopped playing bs2 due to some frustrations with it (will make suggestions on the suggestion forum soon) but I only came back for the cute gingerbread goals. I hope we get some cute vday goals in feb!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by goombajoe View Post
    Level 25. Everything is far, far, far too expensive. I'm not expanding because there doesn't seem to be a point to it, and absolutely any free money goes into unlocking drastically overpriced ingredients and recipes. I know why these things are so stupidly overpriced, and it's not right.
    I echo this. I'm on level 23, still trying to get up to 600,000 to open the newest market. Then, I'll have to save up 200,00 (I believe it is) to learn creme br?l?e. There's no point in even bothering with the market because it's not like I'll be able to make anything for ages. Very frustrating.

New Resident
    Level 26..... about to hit level 27.

Fashion Designer
    Just hit level 27. My advice save your coins. Everything is so expensive. My next expansion is over $1 million, next recipe to learn $500k, next oven to buy $800k and so on. I think you get the idea!!

Quote Originally Posted by srg70 View Post
    Just hit level 27. My advice save your coins. Everything is so expensive. My next expansion is over $1 million, next recipe to learn $500k, next oven to buy $800k and so on. I think you get the idea!!
    Yeah that's insane. Just hit 23, and the prices are ****ing me, couldn't imagine, but I do like the non rush component of the game aside from the timed quests. Being on vacation don't think I'll make them, and not invested in this game enough for the ones that cost gems. I loved that yhey added the menorahs and other holiday items just wish they didn't cost me gems, but trucking along and enjoying it, biggest perk still being the food not spoiling so I can play when I want. I do hope they add S8 friends soon.

Great to see everyone else leveling up too! Just think, we are the ones who started from the beginning for the most part
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, I'm excited to be part of this game from the beginning...if it weren't for that making me want to own all the goals decor from the very beginning I'm quite sure I would never have the motivation to finish these christmas goals... It's really cool to think that we were part of the beginning of this game and I really hope to watch it evolve into something great with tons of new features!

Farm Supplier
    I'm on level 20, going slow when I can play it between work.

I'm on level 27 & the struggle is real. Everything is expensive.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast