Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: How to collect Gold Dragons (all possible combinations)

Quote Originally Posted by ragtagtwins View Post
    I know that even when I had my two Lvl 7 Gold Dragons in one habitat (they're now each in their individual one), the "Collect" icon showed up when there was two gold available, and it still is that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Attachment 26774

Here is a screen grab where you can see the +3 and I have selected the habitat. No "Collect" icon.
    It's really very odd, cause we have 2 different results in the same situation.
    On ragtagtwins's island the icon appears when the habitat has 2 gold bars to be collected and on Deede99's island the icon appears when each of the dragon produces 2 gold bars, which means 4 gold bars in the habitat.
    So, we need more testimonies to clarify what's the normal and what's the exception.

Executive Chef
    Well, MyLord7, here is something else to add to the puzzle. Cartographer is still only on one map a day, I just don't have a free evolution temple slot. So last night I didn't collect the map as a bit of a comparison test. Tonight, guess what? A "Collect" icon popped up on the habitat as soon as the second map was dropped. So just like Ragtagtwins' gold habitats.

The two Treasure Terraces continue as I described above! I will be buying a third TT this week, will be interesting to see if anything changes.

Executive Chef
    With being able to use the icons as the trigger, I have managed to stay within that minute for quite some time. Just today I've moved into the next minute. Lose a few seconds each day. I'm now waiting to see how the third habitat behaves.

I haven't bought fruition and cartographer and so i can't share any experience of them, but i expect the procedure to be the same too.
    Me and 2 of my friends that i have asked, we have 3-4 Gold Dragons in different habitats and the icon always appears as soon as the second gold is dropping.
    Ragtagtwins also stated the same procedure with 2 Gold Dragons in a habitat.
    Actually, until now, it's only you that you have faced a different scenario (icon in the 4th gold when there are 2 Gold Dragons on Level 7 in 1 habitat), but we can't jump to any conclusion with only 3-4 statements until now.
    We need more people to post their experience about the collect icon

Executive Chef
    I think Fruition is just like coins, simply less quantity! Cartographer is a units per day dragon, just like the Gold type, so I'd expect the same experience.

Odd that mine are different. I'm not complaining, I like the way they are, it is perfect for me at the moment, works brilliantly. But odd nonetheless.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok I notice some stuffs when I have just 1 gold forbidden7 which farm 4gold per 24hrs....every 12hrs there be a collect icon...

I find it helpful because I do not need to worry about reset Timing just collect when the icon prompt which nets me 2gold...

I started putting 2gold dragons in habitat ...my habitat does not show the icon anymore... Forbidden7 n North Star3... I dun bother to record my timing to collect I just collect when I can...

I should get 2gold every time I hit the icon assuming every 12hrs or more... I can now see my gold habitat (when 2 gold dragons in it) collect 2 gold but no icon.... Once I start to evolve my North Star... The icon appear... Hit it n collect 2 gold (which I have not seen it once I place North Star with forbidden)

Well, i just bought Northstar Dragon on my second account where i already have only one gold habitat with an Epic Rose Gold Dragon. I will put the Northstar in the same habitat and i will make some tests by evolving it slowly and see what's happening with the icon in all the 4 possible combinations. Then, i will report the results
    Quote Originally Posted by devlinholics View Post
    I started putting 2gold dragons in habitat ...my habitat does not show the icon anymore... Forbidden7 n North Star3... I dun bother to record my timing to collect I just collect when I can...

I should get 2gold every time I hit the icon assuming every 12hrs or more... I can now see my gold habitat (when 2 gold dragons in it) collect 2 gold but no icon.... Once I start to evolve my North Star... The icon appear... Hit it n collect 2 gold (which I have not seen it once I place North Star with forbidden)
    When you have 2 gold dragons on level 7 and Level 3 in one habitat, the second gold drops exactly 09.36' after the reset time and not after 12 hours.
    So, according to the above reports, in your situation the icon appears either after 09.36' when the habitat has 2 golds or after 19.12' when the habitat has 4 golds.
    If you have time to observe it, it will help us to better understand the procedure

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry I did not explain clearly....lets take an example timing 7am... Forbidden7 on habitat... So 4gold in 24hrs...

Collect icon ALWAYS appear at 7pm(collect it nets 2gold n reset the timer)
    The next day 7am, Collect icon appear (collect it nets 2gold n reset timer) n so on... (Of coz maybe I collect 7.02 or 7.15am but I really never count or put an alarm as Long as collect icon appear.)

I sometimes collect the next day 7am since habitat allows 5gold max n I can reset the timer to 7am. ( yes I know if I wait maybe 15mins more I can get 4gold but I will collect 3gold, but doing this I can collect 2gold again at 7pm once collect icon appear.) doing this for days with no problem...

Now northstar3 n forbbiden7 in habitat .. 7am, I should see the collect icon at 7pm. But no there is NO collect icon but if I click on habitat it shows collect 2gold.

9pm once I evolve northstar3, gold habitat have collect icon because forbidden7 is lonely... I click collect icon recieve 2gold...

Today I do this test again... Wait till 9am North Star still evolve... N yes 9am collect icon appear click on it recieve 2gold

So if north star3 n forbidden7 is in the same habitat... Example 7am, during 7pm there will not be a collect icon although there is 2gold due for me to collect...

I try n do north star7 so at least with forbidden7 there should be collecting icon every 12 hours because of 4 gold.

Once north star is back from evolve.. I will let him sit around habitat with forbidden7, when 7am reach if there is no collect icon I will throw north star4 in stable to see if that works...

Hopefully I explain clearly

1) When we have 1 Dragon in the habitat, the Collect Icon appears every time the second gold drops in the habitat.
    2) When we have 2 Dragons in the habitat there are 2 proven theories until now:
    a. The Collect Icon appears every time the second gold drops in the habitat.
    b. The Collect Icon appears every time the fourth gold drops in the habitat (2 golds from each dragon).
    According to this:
    Sorry I did not explain clearly....lets take an example timing 7am... Forbidden7 on habitat... So 4gold in 24hrs...

Collect icon ALWAYS appear at 7pm(collect it nets 2gold n reset the timer)
    The next day 7am, Collect icon appear (collect it nets 2gold n reset timer) n so on... (Of coz maybe I collect 7.02 or 7.15am but I really never count or put an alarm as Long as collect icon appear.)

I sometimes collect the next day 7am since habitat allows 5gold max n I can reset the timer to 7am. ( yes I know if I wait maybe 15mins more I can get 4gold but I will collect 3gold, but doing this I can collect 2gold again at 7pm once collect icon appear.) doing this for days with no problem...
    You confirm the "1" of the above which seems to happen to everyone.
    Now northstar3 n forbbiden7 in habitat .. 7am, I should see the collect icon at 7pm. But no there is NO collect icon but if I click on habitat it shows collect 2gold.
    It seems that you belong to the "2a" of the above theories, like DeeDe99.
    According to the "2c" table in the first post of the thread, when you have 2 gold dragons (on levels 3 and 7) in one habitat, the second gold drops exactly 09.36' after the reset time.
    You say that you checked after 12 hours and you found the 2 golds in the habitat (correct!!!), but there was no collect icon, which means that, as in Deede99's situation, it probably will appear when the fourth gold drops the habitat, exactly 19.12' after the reset time.
    9pm once I evolve northstar3, gold habitat have collect icon because forbidden7 is lonely... I click collect icon recieve 2gold...

Today I do this test again... Wait till 9am North Star still evolve... N yes 9am collect icon appear click on it recieve 2gold

So if north star3 n forbidden7 is in the same habitat... Example 7am, during 7pm there will not be a collect icon although there is 2gold due for me to collect...

I try n do north star7 so at least with forbidden7 there should be collecting icon every 12 hours because of 4 gold.

Once north star is back from evolve.. I will let him sit around habitat with forbidden7, when 7am reach if there is no collect icon I will throw north star4 in stable to see if that works...

Hopefully I explain clearly
    When you started evolving the Northstar Dragon, the reset time and the whole parameters changed.
    To make a new test, you have to finish the evolution, put the Northstar back to the habitat and collect the gold to reset the time.
    Then you will belong to the "2f" table category of the first post in the thread with 2 gold dragons (on levels 4 and 7) in one habitat.
    In this situation, the second gold drops after 8 hours and the fourth gold after 16 hours.
    If, after 8 hours there is no Collect Icon, then it will probably appears after 16 hours.

I hope i explained it clearly this time too
    Last edited by mylord7; 12-15-15 at 07:13 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Mylord7

Very clear explain lol better than me, so it is because of north star lol.... That is not reading my collect icon...

I think no more testing after north star evolve lvl him to 7 n evolve... Tom 7am just pick up my 2gold n wait till North Star finish if it does just continue to collect my desire time n Rainse n repeat since both are lvl7 lol might lost a gold but it is hard to collect at times when we need to be working or social at times

Ty for well explain

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast