Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: How to collect Gold Dragons (all possible combinations)

Host(ess)
    First of all, highly appreciated that Mylord7, you started this post.

Okay, so now, after going through all of this thread. I can say, I belong to DeeDe99's scenario.
    I have 2 TT, one with Lvl 10 dragon & other with 2 dragons (both Lvl 7). I have observed my epic dragon more than others. My epic dragon shows "Collect Gold" after 3 golds. Now I know its actually shows up on 4th one. I collect it after 24 hours +1 everyday so I can get 5 bars.

On the other TT, two dragons (both Lvl 7), I've just recently evolved one of them to lvl 7 so I haven't noticed their behavior. I will report back in 1 day

Quote Originally Posted by devlinholics View Post
    Mylord7

Very clear explain lol better than me, so it is because of north star lol.... That is not reading my collect icon...
    Yes, you can put the blame to the Northstar for not seeing the Collect Icon anymore and sell her just for revenge lol
    Quote Originally Posted by devlinholics View Post
    I think no more testing after north star evolve lvl him to 7 n evolve... Tom 7am just pick up my 2gold n wait till North Star finish if it does just continue to collect my desire time n Rainse n repeat since both are lvl7 lol might lost a gold but it is hard to collect at times when we need to be working or social at times

Ty for well explain
    Yes, i know exactly how it is, because real life comes always first
    If you prefer to collect every 12 hours, then the best 2 scenarios are:
    a. Both of the Dragons on Level 7 - Level 9 in one habitat and then in exactly 12 hours you will collect 4 golds, without losing any gold.
    b. Both of the Dragons on Level 10 in one habitat and then in exactly 12 hours you will collect the maximum 5 golds.

Your collecting guide must be the first post of the thread and then adjust it to your real needs
    Quote Originally Posted by fimofa View Post
    First of all, highly appreciated that Mylord7, you started this post.

Okay, so now, after going through all of this thread. I can say, I belong to DeeDe99's scenario.
    First of all, you are welcome for your kind words!
    I am not sure that you belong to DeeDe99's scenario and i will explain it right away the next quotation.
    I have 2 TT, one with Lvl 10 dragon & other with 2 dragons (both Lvl 7). I have observed my epic dragon more than others. My epic dragon shows "Collect Gold" after 3 golds. Now I know its actually shows up on 4th one. I collect it after 24 hours +1 everyday so I can get 5 bars.
    In the epic form the fourth gold drops 19.12' after the reset time, but it isn't easy to observe it, cause obviously it's sleeping time then.
    If you can see the 3 golds in your habitat, without has appeared the Collect Icon, then we assume it finally appears when the fourth gold drops to the habitat.
    But, it is out of the general norm of the 2 golds per Dragon for the Collect Icon to appear and it's absolutely new scenario!
    On DeeDe99's scenario the Collect Icon appears on fourth gold when she has 2 Dragons in the habitat and it's a kind of normal, because then the Dragons have produced 2 golds each of them.
    You are the first that you are mentioning a delayed (after the 2 golds) appearance of the icon when we have one Dragon in one habitat.
    I think TL is trying to drive us crazy...
    On the other TT, two dragons (both Lvl 7), I've just recently evolved one of them to lvl 7 so I haven't noticed their behavior. I will report back in 1 day
    If they behave as the epic Dragon on the other TT, then the Collect Icon is expected to appear with the fourth gold, exactly 12 hours after the reset time, as on DeeDe99's scenario.
    We are waiting for your report

Conclusion until now:
    1) When we have 1 Dragon in the habitat, there are 2 proven theories until now:
    a. The Collect Icon appears every time the second gold drops in the habitat (general norm)
    b. The Collect Icon appears every time the fourth? gold drops in the habitat [fimofa's scenario]
    2) When we have 2 Dragons in the habitat there are 2 proven theories until now:
    a. The Collect Icon appears every time the second gold drops in the habitat (general norm)
    b. The Collect Icon appears every time the fourth gold drops in the habitat (2 golds from each dragon) [DeeDe99' scenario]
    Last edited by mylord7; 12-15-15 at 07:12 AM.

Executive Chef
    MyLord7, just an update before I forget the details.

Just to recap, prior to Northstar, I had four level 7s on two habitats, collecting every 12 hours at 10 o'clock.

Northstar arrived and I had the evolution temple already occupied, so was a bit late getting it up to level 4. Anyway, at level 4 it is 2 gold a day, meaning 1 gold bar every 12 hours as Northstar is alone on the (new) third habitat. I've left the others untouched, apart from collecting as normal.

This morning as it approached 10 o'clock I decided to speed up Northstar's final hour or two on the evolution temple so that I could have them all on the 10 o'clock roster, so to speak.

I clicked the finish button but left Northstar in situ until I had collected the other two habitats, then I placed Northstar in the habitat and, just to be sure, hit the collect button there too, to ensure the timer was reset. All that happened within 30 seconds.

Now, tonight I collected from the other two habitats as normal at 10 pm. It is now 11:22 pm and there has been no gold from Northstar at all, despite the fact it is now nearly 13.5 hours since returning to the habitat at the rate of 2 gold bars per day.

Furthermore, on Northstar's first day I did not get a gold bar after the first 24 hours either - it turned up later, but I didn't note how much later, I figured it didn't matter because evolution was looming that would reset Northstar's timer anyway. Now I wish I had noted it down, as I would have something to compare.

I managed to align the other two habitats, bought at different times, without an issue. I'm not sure why this one is proving difficult.

I predict that I will wake up in the morning and a gold bar will have arrived overnight, but it is late. Northstar was to go back into the evolution temple in about 20 minutes, but now I will wait, as I am curious to see if any gold arrives.

Thanks a lot Dee for your report. It's very odd that your dragon didn't reset correctly yesterday.
    I have also noticed something odd with mine too and perhaps it is just a coincidence or something is going on with this specific dragon.

As far as i know till now, every change in a Treasure Terrace resets the Collection Time.
    During the last days i was evolving Northstar all the time, without interruption. When the evolution of every stage was complete, i was placing him back to the habitat, i was feeding him and again immediately back to the evolution temple for the next stage.
    Yesterday evening the evolution to Epic has completed and i placed him back to the habitat, but i didn't press the collect button, cause i thought it was automatically reset by the change.
    After about 3 hours i noticed that had appeared the Collect Icon, which means that the habitat had at least 2 golds that time, but it wasn't normal, cause on Epic Level needs 09.36' hours for the second gold.
    In the previous days, Northstar didn't remain in the habitat only than some seconds till goes back to the Evolution Temple.
    So, i don't know what happened. I also don't know, when the evolution time has completed and the Gold Dragon remains in the Evolution Temple, if this time counts as collecting time.
    Anyway, i haven't collected him since yesterday, although the Icon appeared and i will do it later today, while i collect my other 3 Gold Dragons to be synchronised.
    So, i will see tomorrow evening if he has the same behaviour as the other three and i hope TL didn't change the behaviour of this Gold Dragon.

Executive Chef
    The only thing I can possibly put it down to is feeding, although I am sure I've fed my other four without that action resetting the timer. With four of them, you'd think I'd notice, wouldn't you?

The very first one I got, White Gold, I remember having problems with that too the first few days. When I got the other three in the Black Friday sales, no problems at all.

Gold arrived between 4 am and 8:30 am (I had insomnia last night, so I know there was no gold at 4 am).

I will put Northstar in for evolution to level 7 today and see what happens afterwards.

Edit: Changed my mind - I collected all five dragons at 10 am this morning. I'll keep Northstar off the evolution temple until after 10 pm tonight to see if the collecting this morning as synched everything up.
    Last edited by DeeDe99; 12-16-15 at 04:14 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Mylord7 you might be right North Star evolving to 4~ Epic might still counts as collection...

I sent North Star evolve once it is done n evolve him again yesterday... There is an 1 extra gold later while north star is being evolve to 7...

Testing now appears like this for my habitat...

2 gold dragons7 collect icon appears only appears at 12hrs since there is 4gold.

I felt north star while evolving can still be farming gold (weird thing I collect 1gold at 9pm+ I am prepare to lose gold btw to reset my desire timing) morning wake up 7am with 2x dragon7 collect icon pop up at 7am lol

To be precise... Yesterday forbidden7 no collect icon at 7pm (I just collect 2gold), North Star is back at evolve now north star7 at around 9pm... 9pm+ just 1 gold appear without icon weird.... I collect it anyway since I am gonna to reset the timing when I wake up...

Morning 7am collect icon appear, I press it 4gold with forbbiden7 n northstar7. I felt north star or forbidden did not reset from 9pm last night lol

Host(ess)
    This discussion is going weird I was planning to purchase north star today "if" I had any gold sale. No sale in my account so bye bye North Star for now. Secondly, Last day, couldn't notice my second TT as I promised because of my internet connection. I'll do that today

My epic white gold (alone in TT) shows no collect sign with 3 gold bars. I collect from him at 1:25 pm +1 minute because that's my suitable collection time. I'll check again just to confirm this case.

Executive Chef
    I'm going to leave my Northstar and not collect tonight to see when the collect icon shows up. After that I will evolve to 7 and compare again. Present needs to get evolved first, so Northstar needs to wait. I took screens shots yesterday, but they show nothing new, so will wait. Meant to leave that habitat last night but was on auto-pilot so collected as usual.

Definitely feeding resets the timer: same thing happened to Cartographer yesterday. Fed him without thinking, timer was reset.

Executive Chef
    So the results to date are:

The Collect icons all appeared at the same time for the following configurations:

2 X level 7 per habitat X 2 habitats
    1 X level 6 per habitat X 1 habitat (Did not collect last night to ensure 2 gold would be there this morning)
    1 Cartographer on 1 map per day (I did not collect yesterday from Cartographer as part of the comparison)

The Collect icon appeared on all 4 habitats when the gold bar/map count was 2 per dragon, irrespective of the formula to actually drop the gold bars.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	145.9 KB 
ID:	27070

The gold bars don't drop "per dragon" because at 4 bars a day per dragon, 1 gold bar is dropped every 3 hours, meaning it is a combined total. By that I mean, if I take all habitats to zero by collecting at 10 am, the first gold bar is dropped at 1 pm, meaning half a bar per dragon. Even though the habitat never stores fractional bars. As we know from MyLord7's initial post, 1 bar is dropped every 3 hours, giving the total of 8 for the day for the habitat. Yet the Collect icon seems to appear per dragon, at the point when each dragon has produced 2 bars.

At least, that's how it is working on my island!

Northstar will FINALLY hit the evolution temple tonight to go to level 7. But given when I got White Gold I only had one dragon on the habitat and that was the same - the Collect icon appeared after 2 golds had been dropped, which with only one dragon is annoying as I had to ignore it for 12 hours as I only collected every 24 hours then! With 2 dragons on a habitat at level 7 it works perfectly as I collect every 12 hours now.

Here is a shot showing 1 gold bar for two dragons three hours after the earlier collection.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	145.4 KB 
ID:	27077
    Last edited by DeeDe99; 12-20-15 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Added clarification re Cartographer & Northstar

It's pretty obvious that in your case the Collect Icon appears after 2 gold bars have been produced by each dragon.
    So, in a habitat with a single Dragon appears after the second gold bar and in a habitat with 2 Dragons appears after the fourth gold bar (2 per Dragon).
    According to the above, can you please explain me how this happened?
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    The Collect icons all appeared at the same time for the following configurations:

2 X level 7 per habitat X 2 habitats
    1 X level 6 per habitat X 1 habitat

The Collect icon appeared on all 3 habitats when the gold bar/map count was 2 per dragon, irrespective of the formula to actually drop the gold bars.
    The "2 X level 7 per habitat" needs 12 hours to reach the 4 gold bars (2 per dragon) and the "1 X level 6 per habitat" needs 24 hours to reach the 2 gold bars.
    After only 12 hours there will be only 1 gold bar in the "1 X level 6 per habitat" and there will be no Collect Icon.
    Unless if the dragon was already on level 7 and you made a mistake on your previous post

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast