Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aaa.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	204.1 KB 
ID:	26606
    Return the Squash Lover Stove

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    Umm okay. First the event started off with 6 days then it jumped up to 9 and now I'm down to 5! What is going on? When exactly does this event finish?
    I am showing 5 days left too. I will check on this.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Omg, so was sooooo excited for this one, got to the part where you need to make bagel and salad and now im stuck unless i pay 60gems... i have no salad bar.... great...thanks....was fun while it lasted....
    Last edited by Rainstorms45; 12-04-15 at 11:37 PM. Reason: its late so i cant spell......

Hello everybody I have a question. When my task is to serve 2 portions of the same plate (for instance "serve 2 lox bagels"), if when I cook the first I add the star potion, when I serve the plate it counts for 2 servicing or just for one (even if I collect double stars)? Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Didn't have enough coins to buy the salad bar, learn lox bagel, and learn Greek salad. Will have to learn tuna sandwich also before this is done.
    I understand I need another 10k to buy it and then will need to make coins to learn Greek salad. The other steps seem pretty easy so will be focusing on mastering leia dip until I can move forward!

Do you know how long it takes to learn Greek salad please? O?oooooh it's gonna be a close one. I'm trying not to use my coins in the street market but will have to buy some onions as I will need 26 in total

Rhino Keeper
    Only 5 days for me to complete. I wish all the cool decorations weren't so expensive. 200 gems for the space cat? That's nearly $10!! 40 gems a piece for the cool aliens?? I want all the things- the fun space Windows and the new walls and tables... But I can't buy all those gems. At least with a cruise you have a chance to work for them. ಥ╭╮ಥ

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by seto1978 View Post
    Hello everybody I have a question. When my task is to serve 2 portions of the same plate (for instance "serve 2 lox bagels"), if when I cook the first I add the star potion, when I serve the plate it counts for 2 servicing or just for one (even if I collect double stars)? Thank you!
    It still only gives you, and counts as one portion. The mastery spice just gives you an extra star. You might be better off using it on the Seven Leia Dip so you can complete the event more quickly

It's a fun, easy event if you have 6 onions unlocked at your stand lol
    I could of already been done, but I'm saving my Mastery Spice for something else.
    Restaurant Story 2 - Level 60 with 953 Golden Stars

Rhino Keeper
    I opened my game quite early this morning and a new 2 step quest popped up. It sent me straight to the last step which was to make a grilled cheese sandwich. It lasted 3 days and I think it may have been a side quest to Snack Wars and was called something like Fantasy Farming? I was too tired to notice if the prize was anything exciting. I didn't seem to have more coins or gems afterwards. Does anyone know?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dollydaydreams1 View Post
    I opened my game quite early this morning and a new 2 step quest popped up. It sent me straight to the last step which was to make a grilled cheese sandwich. It lasted 3 days and I think it may have been a side quest to Snack Wars and was called something like Fantasy Farming? I was too tired to notice if the prize was anything exciting. I didn't seem to have more coins or gems afterwards. Does anyone know?
    I think it's a quest where on first step you need to instal Farm Story 2 and on second step you need to serve grilled cheese. As a reward you will get 1 Dark Mole Sauce. At least that't the quest I got!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast