Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Snack Wars! Dec. 3, 2015

Rhino Keeper
    Well some of the most iconic items are gone so I suspect they were tagged for copyright infringement. I'm bummed because I got the gems from FS2 winter and was going to buy the Death Star looking table next. I have the Ham Solo in carbonite ... Will they give my gems back or just let me keep it is the question? So wish I had those tables now. But I'm a rebel gal anyway so I suppose I should keep things light. Hehe

Farm Supplier
    Now is it 6 days to finish this quest or 9? I have both I'm not doing to bad yet on the 4th part.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by BBragg15 View Post
    Now is it 6 days to finish this quest or 9? I have both I'm not doing to bad yet on the 4th part.
    Never mind it updated the one that said 6 to 9.

Yippee! Stormie's Diner has been updated to show off all the decorations etc. for this challenge.
    Finally, wedding cruise stuff has been put away.
    Yay!

New Resident
    Anyone know what the rest of the snack wars quest is beyond making mole sauce 4 times and serve two Greek salad and serve two lox bagels I'm working hard doing great but have a busy weekend ahead and thinking I could get a head start if anyone knows the next steps thank you

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrdaddyo View Post
    Anyone know what the rest of the snack wars quest is beyond making mole sauce 4 times and serve two Greek salad and serve two lox bagels I'm working hard doing great but have a busy weekend ahead and thinking I could get a head start if anyone knows the next steps thank you
    All the steps are listed on the first post, on the first page of this thread. For easy referencing! ;-)

And many thanks to catfoodie and beckycarter for doing this! :-)

New Resident
    Oh thank you so much I play this game but my younger son helps me with finding things out on here

New Resident
    Another quick question I'm nearing level 58 and have been doing the wine quest anyone know the rest of it and also what the expert blend does

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrdaddyo View Post
    Another quick question I'm nearing level 58 and have been doing the wine quest anyone know the rest of it and also what the expert blend does
    Think your answer may be here:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ew-decorations

Rhino Keeper
    It's so handy to know the quest steps ahead of time so one can gather ingredients and prepare dishes. Thanks to everyone who posts these helpful threads

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast