Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Treasure Animals

Executive Chef

Treasure Animals

Why all of them have been removed?

Prize Pony and the sale were the only limited things...

Rhino Keeper
    They were all on sale on December 1, and were then taken out of the shop. No explanation given, just that during the sale that it would be the last time to get them.

Executive Chef
    they were on sale only for 1 day. like for dragon story. they said it for dragon story but i don't remember if they said it too for ffs
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Like I already said

Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Prize Pony and the sale were the only limited things...

I now the animals were on sale for 1 day along with the gold dragons from DS, I bought another Money Badger in FFS.

But TL didn't removed the gold dragons from the game, only Midas and Stainglass since they are the limited ones that appear once a year, when in FFS the only limited treasure animal is Prize Pony and not the rest, why remove all the other treasure animals when they are breedable and were never limited animals? That doesn't make sence, TL didn't gave any notice saying this was the last time the animals would be in game, I have the screenshots were they only say that the animals will be on sale and not available for the last time.

We need an explanation Kooky, it would be appreciated.

Executive Chef
    Just found this screenshot from calvinxx

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	efs.jpg 
Views:	289 
Size:	104.7 KB 
ID:	26547

I just hate this, why they were discontinued? That doesn't make sense..

Executive Chef
    Unfortunately Kooky doesn't have the answers we have all been asking. No one knows why TL did this. But I think everyone agrees one day warning was just wrong.
    Last edited by sweetdeda; 12-03-15 at 05:31 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdeda View Post
    Unfortunately Kooky doesn't have the answers we have all been asking. No one knows why TL did this. But I think everyone agrees one day warning was just wrong.
    The warning was made on the sale's day.. That's just wrong.. But unfortunately, warning the players is something that TL loves not to do.

O know Kooky doesn't have that answer, but I was hoping and still hope that she will be able to have an explanation for us from TL, after all, this is not the first time that Kooky is the one that answer and give explains to us

Executive Chef
    I wish we were all warned earlier - I would've tried to breed one instead of failing to breed animals that are (or that we think are) permanent animals. No treasure animals for me.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I wish we were all warned earlier - I would've tried to breed one instead of failing to breed animals that are (or that we think are) permanent animals. No treasure animals for me.
    I bought 3 of them, 2 Badger's and 1 Retriever, but only bought Badger on this sale thinking that the animals would not desappear...

I hope have a rain of crystals happening so you can have crystal to buy at least one treasure when TL released again

Executive Chef
    I just collected my first Gem from my Treasure Trove which contains the Money Badger I bought during the Cyber Monday sale. It took all week to hatch it and raise it up to level 15. Now I can start collecting on my investment.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast