Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Champ to take past Level 10

Executive Chef
    My RS is L15 and highlander L13 both are brilliant the others are mainly L 10 .... The warrior family do not work for me ever
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Executive Chef
    Hey, Simdiva, Warrior Prince has performed particularly well today. I think he is miffed I promoted Gilded Knight ahead of him and he is trying to prove his worth, but every time I sent him in, he KOed the opponent. While, like you, I haven't always been impressed, he has upped his game lately. Just more food for thought.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    I have already raised Gilded Knight to level 15 who I selected due to food cost. I would now like to select another champ to raise up but I am now less concerned about food cost but instead would like to choose the best fighter. I have eight others to choose from at this time plus any others that happen to land in my lap. I am particularly fond of Highlander who was my first and am leaning towards him but am not sure he is the best choice. I really want to go on best fighting attributes so would like a bit of feedback here in your overall experience. Not all of these are at level ten yet but most are close except for dueller who is still in baby stage. Any feedback is most appreciated. I have all but eliminated the Warriors as I have not had the best luck with princess except for one tournament so may not even take the prince to ten. I have heard really good things about Immortal as well but with such high food costs he would be a very slow raise. However definately not eliminated for that reason. I am willing to grow food lol. I never complained about feeding beast so...

My dragons are:

Warrior Princess and Prince
    Highlander
    Rose Knight
    Chariot
    Skeletal Knight
    Immortal
    Dueller

Thanks for any insight you can provide.
    Imo, after looking at some tourneys outcomes, I have noticed that Highlander is actually a great champ to have maxed out (though I don't have him). Other players that have him, mostly win all their battles with him...
    I have made the mistake leveling my Warrior King to max lvl due to the lower food costs. After several tournaments, he is not as tough as I thought he would be. My epic Ninja is more powerful then WK could ever be.
    So, if I may give you advice, try maxing out the champ you love most. I might consider (for myself) feeding my Immortal to max lvl, but that's just me
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Fashion Designer
    So as I suspected down to highlander and immortal lol. Immortal is doing amazing even at level 8. Think it may very well be him but it will only take a yearlong so I think highlander for now since I do find him ferocious even at ten.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12