Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Holiday Harvest World Event - Dec 3 2015 (IOS)

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    try to seek at community stores, not just neighbors. i saw a lot but didn't buy any of upgrade parts as i stopped upgrading mine 3 or 4 days ago and let people who need them to buy. with the 24 left, you may speed up if you have gems. i got my reindeer yesterday. try to earn coins as much as you can and buy the pine trees i got 14 prizes at once from one chop of a tree. i've bought 10 or 15 tree in total. don't give up! that is my point to everyone unless you've got some important priority in your real life.
    Easier said than done. I've played this event way more than I should, made non stop deliveries, rarely received up grade parts in return, bought & chopped trees only to get a few coins and one upgrade part per tree I don't know how many times and a few presents if I was lucky. I'm at level 11 and 2522 presents now. Don't see anyway of making it to 3000 with so little time left. Almost an exact repeat of the thanksgiving event for me. With that said I Have upgrade parts I will sell when I'm done here.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by razzrr View Post
    Easier said than done. I've played this event way more than I should, made non stop deliveries, rarely received up grade parts in return, bought & chopped trees only to get a few coins and one upgrade part per tree I don't know how many times and a few presents if I was lucky. I'm at level 11 and 2522 presents now. Don't see anyway of making it to 3000 with so little time left. Almost an exact repeat of the thanksgiving event for me. With that said I Have upgrade parts I will sell when I'm done here.
    exactly. i can say it because i am already done the event. i started late (on day 2) and had to pass two more days in the middle because i got more important things to do. paid off with 3 days lacked of sleep. i have more excess upgrade parts at my slots today, think they're all gone. haven't checked them. i don't have to say i still help the community. doing deliveries i don't need. i'm not doing things here only for myself. i really don't have to say at all. i receive lots and lots of neighbor requests i could not accept (yet) because of my business.

anyways... 9 more red bows to spare in a minute guys be ready!!!

I finally found some sleigh bells in the newspaper, so I had a good amount of them, then made sure to visit someone and do some other things before I force closed the game, and when I opened it up again 12 of the sleigh bells were gone!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    that is my point to everyone unless you've got some important priority in your real life.
    My full time job for example is important. I'm at work right now so can't play at the 3 hours mark. My sleep is also important. And I have already been checking the newspaper like a mad woman the past few days when I didn't have work. You said you started "late" on day two...well I didn't start until there was only like 7 days left. The hardest part is the limited barn storage. The upgrade parts takes up at least 1/3 of the barn which is ridiculous. They should have made it like the expansions in Castle Story where you can "load" the items and it doesn't take up storage. Heck castle story has unlimited storage to begin with.

Collecting 1600 presents in 24 hours is definitely impossible without gems or coins. I already used up at least 15000 coins on trees and don't have more to spare.

New Resident
    Hi there. My sister and I are both within about 500 presents of getting the reindeer. If anybody could help out by buying things from our stalls so that we can make money to buy the holiday pines, that would be much appreciated! Thanks.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-20-15 at 04:42 AM. Reason: Removed Add me comments - use Add Me Forum

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CLOVERKAITO View Post
    My full time job for example is important. I'm at work right now so can't play at the 3 hours mark. My sleep is also important. And I have already been checking the newspaper like a mad woman the past few days when I didn't have work. You said you started "late" on day two...well I didn't start until there was only like 7 days left. The hardest part is the limited barn storage. The upgrade parts takes up at least 1/3 of the barn which is ridiculous. They should have made it like the expansions in Castle Story where you can "load" the items and it doesn't take up storage. Heck castle story has unlimited storage to begin with.

Collecting 1600 presents in 24 hours is definitely impossible without gems or coins. I already used up at least 15000 coins on trees and don't have more to spare.
    i know nothing about castle story and stuff. i also have my own priority atm. and last xmas i didn't win a reindeer because started very late and if i know i won't make it then i won't force myself as i also think my sleep is important. good luck with last hours of yours. merry xmas.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by emkakel View Post
    Hi there. My sister and I are both within about 500 presents of getting the reindeer. If anybody could help out by buying things from our stalls so that we can make money to buy the holiday pines, that would be much appreciated! Thanks.
    i will baby keep selling!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-20-15 at 04:43 AM. Reason: Edit quote

Fashion Designer
    I was only able to upgrade sleigh to lvl 8 (yesterday). Only found sleigh bells in market. And those I had plenty. My drop rates for holly and bows was abysmal. I chopped a few trees, but need the money for a deli (more important). Santa flew a lot, his reindeer are worn out! They look kinda thin! Made only to 1590 . I lost one day, having forgotten my iPad at work, but I don't think that would have made any difference, with that lousy drop rate

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by AliceWinter24 View Post
    I finally found some sleigh bells in the newspaper, so I had a good amount of them, then made sure to visit someone and do some other things before I force closed the game, and when I opened it up again 12 of the sleigh bells were gone!
    So sorry that you lost the needed sleigh bells. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can assist you.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by emkakel View Post
    Bought whatever left. Keep loading and I'll drop by to clear both shops. Good luck and hope you both get your reindeers!

To add: cleared yours and your sis shops several times. Hope that helps.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-20-15 at 06:23 AM.