Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Harvest World Event - Dec 3 2015 (IOS)

Executive Chef
    Love the snow!! It's so pretty. Can't wait to see what holiday decor we get. It's my first Christmas in this game.

The farm items do take awhile to download but they will all show up. Mine was completely restored after about 3 minutes.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by klengenhues View Post
    Snowing ? I do have snow on my farm but it isn't snowing ?Or should I have an extra item or hit on something ?
    Quote Originally Posted by ScumbagJacqueline View Post
    I don't have the snowman or falling snow as people are saying. Do I need to force close?
    My apologies for the confusion on falling snow. I thought I saw falling snow when I first entered my farm. I guess I was too excited with the festive makerover lol! As for the snowman, I think the member is referring to the picture. I dont have the Snowman on my farm at the moment.

However the feature description mentioned "the Snowman is an exclusive prize who'll let it snow on your farm when you desire".

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by OldTimer63 View Post
    I have downloaded the Holiday Harvest edition twice on my Ipad and both times only part of my farm appears. Only a couple of buildings, only crop is wheat, no pets, etc. What's going on?
    It takes a while longer to load your farm for the first time using this new edition. The game needs to refresh the graphics and farm items, they will gradually appear. A good connection and sufficient space on your device also factor in the refreshing speed. Once the refreshing process is complete, you can continue your farm activities at your normal speed. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The game has a popup screen which will bring you to download this if you click "Go". In case you missed it, you can go to App Store and search for Farm Story 2: Holiday Harvest (version 2.3). Use this Holiday Harvest version for this event. Thanks.

Note: version 2.2 is the regular Farm Story 2

I did this, and now all my stuff is gone. Crops,buildings animals. What now?

Fashion Designer
    Nevermind. Just saw above post. Itchy trigger finger,lol.

Has the event started yet? I d/l the update, see snow, etc. but no event 😳

Hi Everyone!! I haven't played this game in quite a while. I got the pop up but wasn't fast enough to download. So I went to the App Store to find it. It wasn't downloading properly. Then finally got it, but was very slow. I decided to delete. The other two apps for this game. nOw it's running a little smoother, but still not up to par.
    I used to like the "old days", when a new event started, you would get a pop up and you just had to click it, and it REPLACED what ever event you were playing previously, and didn't have to get a new app for it. This new way is too confusing.

Farm Supplier
    I've downloaded the new version of the game and what happens at the end of the event, do we go back to the old version or do we just keep using this new version?

Farm Supplier
    The events usually start by now, has anyone's began yet? Don't want to miss the start if it's just mine being slow

Farm Supplier
    Can everyone download the holiday harvest version or just iOS users? Thanks

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast