Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Harvest World Event - Dec 3 2015 (IOS)

I have been trying to upgrade my sleigh to level 7 for two days. Even sending lots of deliveries I don't get parts often. And I have only had a few orders for holiday goods. Does that change anything in the game? I really hope I will be able to get the baby reindeer!

New Resident
    i just paid 2500 for the pine tree and got 2x 200 coins... ughh logic???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maykin19 View Post
    .....what a deal. Same happened to me. Except I got 200 1st time and 2 presents the 2nd....what a deal (never buying another)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maykin19 View Post
    Same here ! What a waste of hard earned money. Saved a few axes just in case I need it on the last day .

Rhino Keeper
    Cutting the pine trees is good for the beginning and end of the game, but expensive in between. I absolutely love the falling snow from the snowman! And the snowy landscape! The last 2 Christmases looks strange with snow on some things and green grass elsewhere. Merry Christmas to all!

Executive Chef
    Oh gosh....15 stages for the sled. I'm now at level 9. I KNOW I won't complete it. I have about 568 presents at the moment. For me, I'm focusing more on getting axes for the trees, because I've been on a roll with getting upwards of 10-14 presents at a time. It helps better than collecting because I don't always remember to log in every three hours.

The main issue is how the game keeps freezing and jumping off when I'm on a larger farm or find something on sale. It's ticking me off!

I wish they would do something like allow doubles to drop for a weekend, like they have done on RS2. Because unless you throw gems at the game or spend endless hours skipping from farm to farm, it will be very hard to upgrade the sled fully.

Last time with little money I was able to get the reindeer. No gems either. I remember folks being upset because they used gems to constantly upgrade their tree and still didn't get the last prize.

So I'm hoping my having more money works with the same forumla I employed at that time. It isn't about upgrades only, but about having money for trees and finding axes.

Good luck everyone! I want that baby reindeer so he can hang out with his dad!

Executive Chef
    On the plus side, I was able to upgrade to level 8...but with the Holly rarely appearing for me, I'm doubtful I'll be able to go further...which is a shame, since it means that in the end I won't have a complete sleigh to display. That's a really unsatisfying outcome: having incomplete event "projects" left to display and no way to at least complete them, even if the final prize can't be received.

On the minus side, with less than 12 days left, I'm going to have to be collecting at least 5 times a day...I might be able to play catch up on the weekend, but it's not a guarantee.

Oh, well...

Does anyone have bows? Getting everything but that! Level 15 is ridiculous. Who has the room or time!

Not many happy people as far as I can see!!!

Lilliepaddd ��

Rhino Keeper
    Prize + habitat.....

Attachment 26696

I have not been able to get into the game today at all! Each time it says I'm "off line", but everything else on my iPad works fine. I've done a hard reboot and no luck. So I have not been able to add presents to the sleigh all day and I thought I was doing well.