Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Harvest World Event - Dec 3 2015 (IOS)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by generalmadness View Post
    I am at level 9 on the sleigh, and the way I figure it, if I can collect 5 times a day, I will have collected 2520 more presents in the next 14 days. With the 572 I already have, that leaves me over the goal at 3092. That is if I do not even upgrade my sleigh any further than I have. I am not playing terribly aggressively, have not used more than a handful of gems for upgrades, and bought maybe 6 trees, one being the gem goal one and the rest normal coin purchase ones. To me, this seems utterly reasonable and achievable.

i am at level 9 too and with 5 collections a day I will be on target to reach the goal.

I have had to play a lot though to get there, deliveries going all day and chopping trees.

These types of events you need to put the hours in playing in the early days to level up as soon as possible as you need lots of collections at the higher rates to meet the target.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

My drop rate has been not bad until I upgraded my sleigh to stage 11. Since then I have sent about a dozen orders, and I have not received one upgrade part for the sleigh or any axes. Before I was getting some Christmas item about 50% of the time. Anyone else have this problem?

Rhino Keeper
    I can't even get past stage 7, drop rates are horrible and inconsistent.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-07-15 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Flaming S8 - see forum rules

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterAbode View Post
    My drop rate has been not bad until I upgraded my sleigh to stage 11. Since then I have sent about a dozen orders, and I have not received one upgrade part for the sleigh or any axes. Before I was getting some Christmas item about 50% of the time. Anyone else have this problem?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-07-15 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Flaming S8 - see forum rules

Quote Originally Posted by dizzle507 View Post
    Stuck on lv 5 - and was only able to get there with the help of the market -.- not much fun until now
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-07-15 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Edited quote

Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    i am at level 9 too and with 5 collections a day I will be on target to reach the goal.

I have had to play a lot though to get there, deliveries going all day and chopping trees.

These types of events you need to put the hours in playing in the early days to level up as soon as possible as you need lots of collections at the higher rates to meet the target.
    If I could even get to level 9.....which I doubt will happen.

I honestly don't want a pet for this game if it means I'm setting my alarm to wake up early (and/or through the night). I have better things to do (sleep).

New Resident
    How do you get the snow balls to make snowmen in the Studio? Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady1478 View Post
    How do you get the snow balls to make snowmen in the Studio? Thanks
    These are collected from animals. Most of mine have come from sheep.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by driver1711 View Post
    These are collected from animals. Most of mine have come from sheep.
    Most of mine have also come from sheep, but I have also gotten some from the Alpaca, and--surprisingly--this morning I also received a snowball from my cows.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterAbode View Post
    This issue is resolved. You should be able to get upgrade parts. Thanks.