Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Harvest World Event - Dec 3 2015 (IOS)

Farm Supplier
    Once I finished upgrading my sleigh I stopped getting axes! Are you still not getting them too?

I have a gingerbread dog in my store that I could buy except the game tells me I already have the limit. I don't have a single one!

I've sent delivery after delivery and rarely get Holiday axe. Is there something I'm missing? Very frustrating!

Rhino Keeper
    Cow Skin 1400 presents
    Baby Reindeer 3000 presents

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerZavara View Post
    I have a gingerbread dog in my store that I could buy except the game tells me I already have the limit. I don't have a single one!
    That happened to me also. But once I stored a pet dog in the cellar, I am able to buy another. Try that.

I have a question about where the snowballs come from. I have received some but I'm not sure where they came from. Can someone please help me with this?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmingNess View Post
    I have a question about where the snowballs come from. I have received some but I'm not sure where they came from. Can someone please help me with this?
    I have gotten them from sheep, alpaca, and cows, and I just got one from a chicken!

Quote Originally Posted by generalmadness View Post
    I have gotten them from sheep, alpaca, and cows, and I just got one from a chicken!
    Ok. Thank you! I fugured they came from the animals, I just haven't actually seen them. ��

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lengesath View Post
    I've sent delivery after delivery and rarely get Holiday axe. Is there something I'm missing? Very frustrating!
    Funny, that is the one I always get! 😩😩😩 I'm selling most of them so feel free to check my shop every now and then. 😁😁😁

I need parts!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    Cow Skin 1400 presents
    Baby Reindeer 3000 presents
    3000 presents? I'm stuck at 197 right now! Upgrade parts are so few and far between...