Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming! Black Ice Dragon Tournament and Christmas World Event

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    I really want a World Event. It's relaxing and when you have seven upgraded farms and two nests then it's absolutely easy to reach the last prize and you'll usually still have some days left But you still have something to do every day.
    That's what I like about world events, you can do them without stress, most things I already do every day... :-)

Fashion Designer
    World Event! 😀 (no tournament yet...)

It just popped up on my game. Yay!

Rhino Keeper
    No, there hasn't been a Black Ice Tournament. Maybe they're confusing it with the Avalanche Tournament.
    Yep, that's it, lol! My apologies, y'all! I'm blaming it on having a sick toddler and getting no sleep...

Banned
    I think Black Ice will happen this coming Tuesday but it may be the following one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    That's what I like about world events, you can do them without stress, most things I already do every day... :-)
    Ditto! I think a world event is a good choice for over the Christmas period for exactly that reason.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Fashion Designer
    Another reason why I like World Events is because there won't be a Dragon Tales during the next 18 days, so I can finally spend some of that food So I just spent 100.000+ food to finally get Northstar to level 10. And now I'm sad because I had so much food saved and now it's gone :c
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

...so I can finally spend some of that food So I just spent 100.000+ food to finally get Northstar to level 10. And now I'm sad because I had so much food saved and now it's gone :c
    Don't worry, i am doing it all the time. One moment i am happy because of my previous action and the next moment i am thinking the consequences and i am sad!
    Do you think i need to visit a doctor? lol
    By the way, i think we are the one and only mentally unbalanced specie on the planet who has such reactions and always there will be a red thin line between happiness and sadness!
    That's why there are thousands of wealthy shrinks around us... lol

I hope you don't misunderstand me. Just joking and first of all trolling myself

Executive Chef
    Another reason why I like World Events is because there won't be a Dragon Tales during the next 18 days, so I can finally spend some of that food So I just spent 100.000+ food to finally get Northstar to level 10. And now I'm sad because I had so much food saved and now it's gone :c
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    Don't worry, i am doing it all the time. One moment i am happy because of my previous action and the next moment i am thinking the consequences and i am sad!
    By the way, i think we are the one and only mentally unbalanced specie on the planet who has such reactions and always there will be a red thin line between happiness and sadness!

Add me to the list. I've been feeding up dragons too and every time my food drops, I react negatively - but what did I grow it for if not to feed 'em up????

Humans, we are weird! LOL

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post

Haha, don't worry! I like your humor, so no offense taken And obviously no misunderstanding

I'm just glad the holidays are coming up. For a lot of people it'll be a stressful time, but not for me. I have some time to plant Rushrooms and even Upgrapes, so I can get back on track. (But then we'll probably get a new Tournament and I'll want to feed the new Champion. Or if I'll ever get Past I want to feed that, too! Oh no, it starts again )

edit: Yup. I just decided I'll feed Ornament to level 10 because it's really cheap (only ~ 38.000 food from level 1 to level 10). Regret incoming
    Last edited by hiabarara; 12-20-15 at 02:20 AM.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast