Thread: Holiday Decor Facebook Contest!

Holiday Decor Facebook Contest!

The Holidays are coming and your customers will be expecting you to create a great atmosphere in your Restaurant. Decorate your Restaurant with Holiday styles and decorations to get all your customers in the mood for some apple cider and ginger snaps, then take a screenshot of your Restaurant to share with the world! See below for information on how to take a screenshot in your game:

• Tap the Menu icon in the lower left corner of your game.
    • The menu will expand to three options, then tap the Camera icon.
    • Move your view around until you have the desired look, then tap the green checkmark in the lower right to take the picture.

Note: You may need to allow Restaurant Story 2 access to your photos in order to save the image.

Once your image is saved, visit the Restaurant Story 2 Facebook page. Post your best screenshot to our Facebook page, along with your Storm8 ID for verification. Storm8 will decide the top two Restaurants and they will both win 200 Gems and Santa's List!

Feel free to post here if you have any questions, but only screenshots posted to our Facebook page will be eligible to win. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    I wish I could afford all the fun decorations! Gems are so expensive though. Keeping my fingers crossed there will be a way to earn some fun deco.

I was wondering if you can enter more than once.... if so do we delete the first picture we submitted? Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    I wish a had a facebook account. But I cant.
    Storm 8!

Quote Originally Posted by pippy63 View Post
    I was wondering if you can enter more than once.... if so do we delete the first picture we submitted? Thank you.
    You can only enter once on your Storm8 ID. Only the first submitted image will be eligible to win.

New Resident
    is it a must to use holiday style tables n counters or is it free?

New Resident
    I cant share my pic to fan page, anyone can help?

Quote Originally Posted by vlafe20 View Post
    is it a must to use holiday style tables n counters or is it free?
    You don't have to use any item in particular, but giving your restaurant a holiday feel will give it better odds in winning.

Quote Originally Posted by vlafe20 View Post
    I cant share my pic to fan page, anyone can help?
    Visit our Facebook page and click the Photo/Video tab in the comment section. You should be able to upload a screenshot and add text to it.