Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ability to Store Appliances

Farm Supplier

Ability to Store Appliances

I could definitely use the extra bakery space since it is so expensive to expand. Please add the ability to store useless appliances and sell decorations (i.e. Chocolate fountain).

New Resident
    They should add in the option to sell items you purchased with gems for gems again. & add in the option to store appliances.

Fashion Designer
    Would love to store appliances esp the home oven as there is nothing I need to cook on there

Rhino Keeper
    Any update on if we will be able to store appliances, especially since we now have a marshmallow toaster that technically we won't need after the marshmallow quest. This wouldn't be a problem if the cost of expansions didn't cost so much money.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, I would prefer not to have appliances cluttering up the place.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by phatzs View Post
    Any update on if we will be able to store appliances, especially since we now have a marshmallow toaster that technically we won't need after the marshmallow quest. This wouldn't be a problem if the cost of expansions didn't cost so much money.
    Oh boy. I sure hope we can store those once the goal is done.

I'd also love to store that useless coffee cart.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Oh boy. I sure hope we can store those once the goal is done.

I'd also love to store that useless coffee cart.
    The coffee cart is something that you are only allowed to have one of, so I'm assuming that it will provide some use later. However, I wish they would just give us that use now...and let us store that memory of macarons painting!

Host(ess)

Lightbulb Store appliances

Hi!
    I'd like to be able to store appliances. For example, I bought the spring oven that can only make flower cookies, so now I have an useless appliance taking up space in my bakery once I master that recipe

Rhino Keeper
    Now that we are getting more permanent appliances, could we please have the ability to store appliances? A lot of us don't have the coins to always expand, especially when we are saving up to learn recipess/get ingredients. I know a lot of us would really appreciate this. I really hope you all consider this.

New Resident
    Yes, PLEASE. At least check to see if we have two of the same appliance (e.g. mixer and designer mixer) and let us store one of them. It would be hugely beneficial.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast