Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ability to Store Appliances

Rhino Keeper

Store appliances

Any news on when we will be able to store appliances?

Rhino Keeper
    Can we PLEASE have the ability to store appliances? All of these permanent appliances are taking up too much space. We should be able to choose which appliances we want to have in our bakeries. Getting certain parts to expand from to go orders is impossible, and the cost is ridiculous especially when you are trying to save up for certain ingredients or to learn recipes. I really hope someone will really consider this.

Yes please! The ability to store appliances would give us a better opportunity to spend on decor. There are so many appliances the bakeries are cluttered and since there are no skins for the appliances either, they appear to be even more cluttered as they often do not match the decor. When I first started out and had very little appliances I enjoyed decorating my bakery and spent real cash for decor items but as time has gone on and the applainces keep growing in number I have been so turned off to decorating and have had to skip out on many items like the summer oven, the smoothie items, etc as to not clutter my space even more. Please please please give us the ability to store appliances.

Personally, I would love to see them make appliances storable. It doesn't even need to be in the pantry. If they made it so that we can store appliances like we store counters and decorations, it would make my life so much easier as far as space in the bakery goes.

Host(ess)
    Yes. This is really needed for this game to work.

For some reason my game was deleted and I have to start from scratch. Going to be careful what I buy. Don't plan to get bread oven.

I am close to having 9 appliances that is all done, I need more room in my bakery since you added ANOTHER new stove today... I will have more stoves than counters soon, or even table and chairs for that matter!

Host(ess)
    I would love to store appliances. I want to get rid of brunch oven. Then I will get the spring since it's needed for so many bakery club orders.
    Bakery is s mess without storing things.

Nightclub Owner
    Will this ever be addressed? Why can't appliances be stored?

New Resident
    This is such a blatant oversight. Basically they want you to pay real money to expand your restaurant, they don't care if anyone else can play the game, only the kids with itchy micro-payment fingers. I started off really liking this game but now I'm to the point where my progression of the game is hindered by not wishing to pay anymore real money for it. I thought it was a cute game so I ponied up ten bucks for gems to support the developers. But now that I've reached this point, I wish I hadn't because this game is so obviously exploitative. Like, I keep getting To-Go orders that require ovens that only make ONE recipe. A summer oven to make pride cakes (which now sits uselessly taking up a space in my bakery that I can't get rid of.) and NOW I need a SPRING oven to make flower cookies that I either have to buy a useless oven for (Which I have nowhere to put) Or use the gems I bought to complete it. What kind of game makes it IMPOSSIBLE to even continue with the game unless you pay real money?

I'll stick to real video games. I'm gonna delete this one. If you guys have any better games to play let me know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12