Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334

Thread: Merry Misfits Storybook Adventure

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    For future reference, I have been planting 3 min Power Pears to get the last Oddball Buttons (I'm a couple of days behind those who started on the first day). So far, in my limited experience, I get 1 item per batch of Power Pears on my 6 farms.
    Good to know! I wasn't sure how many times I would need to plant the crops under an hour long, so I took the safe route. Thanks MaribouMay Good luck with the rest of your adventure!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    I finished with 10.5 hours to spare on both of my games, but I didn't speed anything or use any gems.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Executive Chef
    Finished in plenty of time yesterday. I had additional challenges during this storybook. I spent a few gems speeding the Citrine Peregrine I got (2+5) and then sped the Firefox egg a little bit too (4 gems). So altogether I spent 11 gems because I got the 45-hour timer. Not too bad!
    I also fed 2 Money Badgers to level 10 during the storybook. It really pays off to build a big food reserve! I'm afraid the rest of mine will be gone again soon but there should be enough time before the next storybook to start building a reserve from scratch again.

Congrats again to everyone who got to the end or as far as they wanted this time!!!

Well, I only got my Elephant to Level 12 before I ran out of Food.
    For reference, I'm level 38 and play like 3 times every day. I'm going off to university soon so I expect to not be able to complete any of the goals because of these crazy requirements..
    It's kind of frustrating especially now because I used so much food on animals I didn't even really want - I just wanted the rocking horse and I mean come on - getting to the last chapter and then not being able to get the prize feels like a complete waste of time.
    That's kind of the thing about S8 games - most of the goals are only reachable for people that can play a lot or are high levels in the respective games. It's annoying..I won't try to complete another Storybook Oh well, excuse the small rant.
    Add me in Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ID: KandeeGameOne

Executive Chef
    I am skipping this one, it is too tiring ha ha.
    The last time I tried it was not worth it. Yes a lot of food needed.
    I stil have tons of animals with no home ! hard to do expansion and buy habitats, takes ages.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334