Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Merry Misfits Storybook Adventure

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    The Jingle Shells in adorable! I'm in love guys.
    100% with you on that one!

Executive Chef
    I checked my game and didn't see this. Thankfully I planted only five hour crops and not 20 do I'd have to start late. May just use gems to skip. I don't have enough food to get anything to epic!

Talking

I'm so excited!!! This looks like so much fun my first storybook adventures. I also love the book opened on the mountain top with leaf arch. Well this game has great graphics anyway. Got my fist prize but nest full right now. How fun thanks S8

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I checked my game and didn't see this. Thankfully I planted only five hour crops and not 20 do I'd have to start late. May just use gems to skip. I don't have enough food to get anything to epic!
    No need to rush. Once your farms are clear, it won't take 5 minutes to complete the first Chapter.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Jingle Shells is a rare electric-fire.
    Toy Elephant is a dark-earth super rare.
    And the Rocking Horse is an ultra-rare earth-fire.
    Thank you, LonePudding!

Rhino Keeper
    And for you guys who started the storybook already, is there anything about a new habitat? Since the new animals have four elements (electric-fire-dark-earth), altogether, I wonder how that's going to play...

Executive Chef
    When do we have to start this by? I don't see a date? Plus, iv got the book in my top corner but not on the podium yet, is that cause iv not started

Quote Originally Posted by JeffW60 View Post
    I'm a newbie and have been playing about 3-4 weeks. I got the Jingle Shell but had to put it in storage since I have not quite expanded to the Lightening Leopard. I expect to do that tomorrow.
    If Jingle Shell is indeed electric-fire, you should be able to put it in a fire habitat if you can't build the electric enclave yet. The small fire habitat is cheap and quick, so you could build one temporarily and sell it later to make space for a better habitat.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    When do we have to start this by? I don't see a date? Plus, iv got the book in my top corner but not on the podium yet, is that cause iv not started
    I believe it said to start it before December 4th. I'm going to wait a couple days to start myself since I'm a little low on food at the moment and want to give myself a little time to re-stock.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

I see there's new crops we're going to need to plant.

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast