Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Merry Misfits Storybook Adventure

Rhino Keeper

Merry Misfits Storybook Adventure

IOS Level 50 on iPad Mini 4

AS COMPLETED ON MY GAME

CH 1

"As the other animals ran off to find hiding spots, Jingle Shells raced to the best location an animal could wish for when playing Hide-n-Seek. The spot was perfect, a little rocky alcove concealed on all sides with hanging vines. No one would find Jingle Shells here! Despite the impeccable spot, Jingle Shells was found first..."

1- Plant Aura Apples x6 Skip 5 gems
    2- Visit 2 Community Members x3 Skip 6 gems

PRIZE Jingle Shells Unlock early 5 gems

CH 2

"It wasn't the spot that gave him away, it was his jingling! With every jolly step and bounce, the Jingle Shells produced a joyful, yet quite audible, ding. No matter where he went, the jingle-jangling noise followed. It was part of him and he hated it."

1- Raise your Jingle Shells to level 4 Skip 4 gems
    2- Harvest Misfigs x4 (New food item) Skip 8 gems

PRIZE 10,000 coins Unlock early 10 gems

CH 3

"The other animals giggled with every defeated step he took. It didn't matter what Jingle Shells tried to do to cover the sound, all the other animals would point and laugh. Feeling alone and different, he ran. He ran and ran until the world around him was no longer familiar. Maybe out here, where everything seemed different, Jingle Shells could feel normal."

1- Harvest Adventurnips x3 Skip 12 gems
    2- Hatch a Fairy Ferret Skip 25 gems

PRIZE 8 Realm Runestones Unlock early 15 gems

CH 4

"Days went by as Jingle Shells traveled, accompanied only by his self-produced music. The further he traveled the stranger things became. The normal fruit and fauna of his old life changed into different shapes, colors, and smells. The trees were different. The sky looked different. Sitting in a beam of light in the middle of a clearing in the woods sat a toy. It was a Jack in the Box...wait, no. It was a Jack in the Ball? What odd, misfit, toy was this?"

1- Feed your Fairy Ferret x20 Skip 20 gems
    2- Raise your Jingle Shells to level 7 Skip 7 gems
    3- Breed Jingle Shells with another animal Skip 15 gems

PRIZE "What an odd toy" (Decoration) Unlock early 20 gems

CH 5

"As Jingle Shells examined the odd toy he heard a rustling in the tree line nearby. Before he could turn his head and take a look, a blur of blue and pink crashed through the bushes and into Jingle Shells knocking him over! In a tumble of jingles and jangles, Jingle Shells lay belly up, face to face with a small, pink polka-dotted, Toy Elephant!"

1- Breed a Frostfang with another animal Skip 15 gems
    2- Hatch a Firefox Skip 35 gems

PRIZE 8,000 Apples Unlock early 25 gems

CH 6

"For a moment the two stared at each other with surprised expressions before the Toy Elephant rolled over and apologized profusely. She explained that she was so excited to see another animal like her that she rushed out of the woods to give him a big hug. But being a clumsy Toy Elephant she tripped and accidentally tackled him instead!"

1- Harvest Power Pears x8 Skip 12 gems
    2- Feed your Firefox x15 Skip 15 gems
    3- Raise your Jingle Shells to level 10 Skip 20 gems
    4- Collect Oddball Buttons from harvesting x85 Skip 50 gems

PRIZE Toy Elephant Unlock early 30 gems

CH 7

"Jingle Shells began to laugh at the Toy Elephant who turned red and started to walk away in embarrassment. Seeing that he inflicted the same pain the other animals put on him, Jingle Shells rushed over in a myriad of jingles and apologized, explaining that he was actually looking for others like him. That put a smile on Toy Elephant's face as she threw her arms up into the air and let out a trumpeting cheer! She explained that she knew exactly where other animals like them lived: the Winter Wonderland! The only way to get there was over the Wavy Plains, accessible only by Land Boat!"

1- Plant Aura Apples x5 Skip 15 gems
    2- Raise your Toy Elephant to level 4 Skip 4 gems
    3- Collect Oddball Buttons from harvesting x50 Skip 40 gems

PRIZE Land Boat (A decoration) Unlock early 35 gems

CH 8

"Sailing across the wavy fields of grass in their Land Boat, the two roared with laughter and excitement. On their way they found trails of Oddball Buttons, and enjoyed lunching on some deliciously ripe Misfigs! The land didn't seem all to different however. Snow began to cap the landscape, but where was this magical land of misfits like the Jingle Shells and Toy Elephant? After some time travelling, the two had fallen asleep. Slowly waking up in the depths of night, Jingle Shells became confused. It should be nighttime, but why was it so bright? Then he saw it, an aura of magical lights that danced above the world of the Winter Wonderland!"

1- Raise your Toy Elephant to level 7 Skip 17 gems
    2- Hatch a Turtle Skip 25 gems
    3- Raise your Jingle Shells to level 15 Skip 95 gems

PRIZE 10,000 Apples Unlock early 40 gems

CH 9

"It took some time travelling through chilly canyons and hills blanketed in snow, but the two finally arrived at their destination. Their Land Boat was immediately greeted by an assortment of funny and unique animals. Zebras with spots, dogs that meowed, and fish that could fly! From among the crowd, a different-looking horse slowly came forward to welcome Jingle Shells and Toy Elephant. It introduced itself as, Rocking Horse."

1- Plant Aura Apples x5 Skip 15 gems
    2- Raise your Toy Elephant to level 10 Skip 20 gems
    3-
    4-

PRIZE
    AS COMPLETED ON MY GAME
    Last edited by 19sparkles96; 12-06-15 at 09:54 PM.
    >>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96

Executive Chef
    I'm glad we got a new Storybook.
    Bummer that this whole Treasure breeding mess now has just gotten me a 16 hour Thunderhawk on the nest. I don't feel much like speeding the egg off the nest but I may yet decide to do so anyway. A Storybook conflicts with my desire to hatch a 45 hour Crystal Unicorn so I'll have to think about how to time all of this. I did just start the Storybook so I can at least get the first animal on the nest soon. Hopefully we will then have a few days as gap before we have to hatch the second animal. If the previous Storybooks at anything to go by it will then be wise to hatch my Unicorn right after hatching the first animal as previously it wasn't until the later steps that more animals needed to be bred etc.
    Last edited by ogreve; 12-01-15 at 01:02 PM.

Executive Chef
    I definitely like the spotted elephant! The rocking horse is pretty great, too! I will be starting on the 3rd or the 4th.

Executive Chef
    I am a little surprised that the Storybook didn't start next week but it's OK with me.

Chapter 1 Act 1 - Plant Aura Apples x6
    Chapter 1 Act 2 - Visit Community Members x3

Chapter 1 prize Jingle Shells - 6 hours in the nest.

Rhino Keeper
    What are the elements for these animals, does anyone know, already?

Executive Chef
    I completed Chapter 1 but I will quickly fall behind in Chapter 2 since I just put my purchased Money Badger in the Evolution Flower for the next 40 hours. I forgot to check what the Evolution time was first, otherwise, I might have waited to evolve the Jingle Shells once first. I am not that worried, I have fallen a couple days behind before and I was able to catch up with no problem.

Executive Chef
    The Jingle Shells is adorable! I'm in love guys.
    Last edited by LonePudding; 12-01-15 at 01:13 PM.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ThynaSmith View Post
    What are the elements for these animals, does anyone know, already?
    Jingle Shells is a rare electric-fire.
    Toy Elephant is a dark-earth super rare.
    And the Rocking Horse is an ultra-rare earth-fire.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Rhino Keeper
    I'm a newbie and have been playing about 3-4 weeks. I got the Jingle Shell but had to put it in storage since I have not quite expanded to the Lightening Leopard. I expect to do that tomorrow.

Executive Chef
    I can't see a habitat yet - hopefully it will arrive soon!
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast