Thread: Gold dragon or Prime Chroma?

Executive Chef

Gold dragon or Prime Chroma?

I can't decide. I have enough gold to get both but it would wipe me out. I can't decide if I want another gold dragon (I have two) which will eventually pay for itself or get the Prime Chroma which I would never be able to breed plus a habitat (which would come out to the 800 the gold dragon costs).

Advice?

Executive Chef
    If you already have two Gold, are they in seperate habitats? Just in case not, a reminder you can only but 2 in one habitat and the habitats are 8 mill coins.

I don't know which you should choose, but Prime Chroma may not be around again, while there will probably be Xmas sales for gold dragons. Note I said probably only.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Executive Chef
    Yes they're in their own habitats. And the coins aren't too much of an issue. I do figure the golds will go on sale again at some point (even if it's next year) while the Chroma may never be back....

Think I decided lol

Host(ess)
    my advise would always be (except for diamond temple and ultra rares and all) NEVER BUY A DRAGON YOU CAN BREED. if it were me i'd opt for a gold dragon, but (un)luckily im not in the position to be making such decisions :P

Quote Originally Posted by sugarteddys View Post
    my advise would always be (except for diamond temple and ultra rares and all) NEVER BUY A DRAGON YOU CAN BREED. if it were me i'd opt for a gold dragon, but (un)luckily im not in the position to be making such decisions :P
    I agree with you. I have never bought a dragon that I could breed. I feel like the whole aim of the game is to breed new dragons.

Fashion Designer
    There are some dragons that are extremely difficult to breed. I am sure Prime Chroma is one of them.

Executive Chef
    Yeah, Prime Chroma with both Rainbow and Pink elements are likely harder to breed than even diamonds. That's one of those "sure it's breedable *wink wink*" type dragons where technically you can but the chances of you doing so are extremely slim.

Executive Chef
    Well I went against myself and got both. Just decided not to get the habitat so I'm not completely tapped out. LOL

New Resident
    I got the Prime chroma and a couple of Gold bearing Dragons. At my level it'd take forever to get level 15 dragons to breed and try to get it. I just hope the Chroma is a good investment (as in, good at battles not just earning coins).