Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ONE Habitat or THREE?? What would you do? Suggestions/Opinions needed

Fashion Designer

ONE Habitat or THREE?? What would you do? Suggestions/Opinions needed

Ok, I thought I would see if I could get some advice.

I've been eyeing the Ballroom habitat for a week now, but it just dawned on me: I have just enough gold to buy THREE smaller habitats (which hold 3 dragons each) or ONE habitat that holds 4 dragons.

Kinda seems like a no-brainer to buy 3 habitats instead of one, but I'm torn. (I'm a Big fan of Beauty & the Beast )

What would you do? Any advice/suggestions/opinions are greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by blackeneddove; 11-30-15 at 04:58 PM.
    **Full-time DS junkie since 2014, working to make her dragon dreams come true.**

Diamonds: Diamond, Infinity, Crusader, Gold, Quetzal & All Arctic Diamonds
    Champions: 13 total, 4 epic, 1 max level
    Player Level: 171
    *Newest bred dragons: Super (6.14.16) & Iris (6.11.16 - boosted)

Dragons are so fun!
    Dragons are so fun!
    Now it's time to hatch an egg
    and see what we have done...

Rhino Keeper
    If u are level 140 you will soon get to the point where u may be short on space or habitats. I would buy the 4 dragon one and buy smaller ones with coins for now. Once u reach level 175 and up you will be glad to have that extra room.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mayday2001 View Post
    If u are level 140 you will soon get to the point where u may be short on space or habitats. I would buy the 4 dragon one and buy smaller ones with coins for now. Once u reach level 175 and up you will be glad to have that extra room.
    Thanks for the suggestion! That is a good point you've made.

Rhino Keeper
    I do not think I am giving opinion since I am pretty new only lvl50+ but I just say what if it was me

I would just go for design first this is the most important for me ... Because it will never grow old or bored for a Long time but that is me...

Take winter lily for example... I love the dragon a lot although it is just rare... Ice queen is Super rare n limited n only 300gold.... I like ice queen but I love winter lily... If winter lily is limited n at 300gold, during the last day of breeding if I cannot get I would just purchase it for 300gold if by any means if it is worth it or affordable to me. ( do remember if I am patience I can wait for it to launch again or maybe it is availed in future as a spinning wheel prize)

Habitats since it is always available... But it is just a matter of you get it now for 250gold or 500gold in future or just wait for another sale again in future

Hope that helps

Executive Chef
    I know that feeling - I was debating about buying a second or two smaller ones. I've set up a Dragon Tales area on my island and put all the Dragon Tales (that I have done) habitats and dragons together. I'm into themes - I have Mr & Mr Lotus together, the Starlight, Nightlight and Blue Moon together etc etc

Anyway, I'd say if you are a big Beauty and the Beast fan, buy the habitat. It might not come back, at least not for a long time, and you will regret that you didn't get it.

If you just need habitat space, I'm with Mayday - buy the cheap coin ones as a temporary solution, but spend gold on habitats you REALLY want and like.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks so much for the suggestions & time you took to reply to me! I really appreciate it.

DeeDe99 - I'm into themes, too. I once had 5 justice dragons from a bout of trying to breed unicorn & I decided to keep them all & name them after members of the Justice League. lol That is... until I needed space & had to sell some.

I'm not quite at the running-out-of-space-stage yet, but I do feel like I don't have enough room just because expanding takes forever.

I will probably just get the ballroom habitat, even if I can't finish the tales (which will make me sad). Actually, I may wait to see if I finish, then decide to buy - except the other habitats will be off sale by then... *sigh*

Oh well. Idk what i'm gonna do. I know I will be more likely to buy smaller habitats in the future for 200 gold/ea, versus getting a larger habitat for 500 gold... EVER. That's just too much gold for me to spend on a habitat. I'll never do it. lol. Half-price I can do. Full price? "Fuhgeddaboudit."

Host(ess)
    girrllllll, if you have some gold to spare, and coins to spare, grow expensive food and buy a bit of it that you cant grow fast enough, and BAM! beauty and the beast collection complete! good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by devlinholics View Post
    I do not think I am giving opinion since I am pretty new only lvl50+ but I just say what if it was me

I would just go for design first this is the most important for me ... Because it will never grow old or bored for a Long time but that is me...

Take winter lily for example... I love the dragon a lot although it is just rare... Ice queen is Super rare n limited n only 300gold.... I like ice queen but I love winter lily... If winter lily is limited n at 300gold, during the last day of breeding if I cannot get I would just purchase it for 300gold if by any means if it is worth it or affordable to me. ( do remember if I am patience I can wait for it to launch again or maybe it is availed in future as a spinning wheel prize)

Habitats since it is always available... But it is just a matter of you get it now for 250gold or 500gold in future or just wait for another sale again in future

Hope that helps
    I bred both ice queen and winter lily in no time!

Executive Chef
    I bought the ballroom, I only buy habitats that hold 4 dragons

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarteddys View Post
    girrllllll, if you have some gold to spare, and coins to spare, grow expensive food and buy a bit of it that you cant grow fast enough, and BAM! beauty and the beast collection complete! good luck!
    LOL! You're so funny sugarteddys Thanks for the luck!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast