Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ONE Habitat or THREE?? What would you do? Suggestions/Opinions needed

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    I bought the ballroom, I only buy habitats that hold 4 dragons
    Congrats! Did you get to finish the tale, too? I'm struggling with having enough food

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amalsaba View Post
    I bred both ice queen and winter lily in no time!
    Wow! Congratuations, amalsaba! I managed to breed Ice Queen (got lucky!!) But have been trying super hard for Winter Lily and no luck. Not to get too off topic of this thread (not that it will matter in 5 minutes anyway) but do you remember who you used for your Winter Lily?

Fashion Designer
    I used to buy those smaller habitats for decorative reasons and have six if the storm habitats on my island and a few others. I felt they were better coin wise as well but now that I have all the dawn trees done, that's no longer an issue and besides with all my diamonds I'm taking in millions a day. I'm not too concerned about space and expansions seem to go fairly quick but I am concerned about the eventual habitat limit. For that reason, I now only purchase the tales habitats and the themed habitats during world events if they hold four dragons. I did make an exception and purchased a candy land for lollipop and bubblegum so I could move primo to the sugar habitat for better coin and delete one of the big rainbow habitats which I don't care much for anyhow. Agin, I try to theme everything as much as possible. Watch I will need it next week and have to spend that million again lol. Anyhow I think you get the drift that most of us are on.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12