Thread: Cabbage hut problem. Developers please somehow improve it !

Rhino Keeper

Cabbage hut problem. Developers please somehow improve it !

Just today i opened a new thread about cabbage hut problem. That took my 80 gems. And there was a reply that we should stop using out 3 free cabbages a day and keep collecting the ones from the cabbage hut which will build up unless we use that 3 free . I want to say that those who spent money on the cabbage hut now have to give up collecting 3 free cabbages a day. So i should stop using my 3 free everyday cabbages and prizes that i am getting from them because the developers cannot think of some other way of collecting and adding cabbages from cabbage hut. That is UNFAIR and narrow minded sorry to say. Love the game, have been playing it 1,5 years already .. Please storm 8 think about this. You should improve this for sure. Make it that players should not be limited by buying this hut. I like my 3 free prizes everyday.. Now i am limited . Normal player without cabbage hut can spend 60 cabbages in 20 days and player who spent gems on cabbage hut can only spend 23 cabbages in 20 days. Is it logical??? No!!!. We should have possibility to spend 3 free cabbages everyday and also stock up the ones from the cabbages hut and then have possibility when we want to add them through maybe buying cabbages menu or I dont know you should have bright ideas for sure. Just think about it please. 🙏

Executive Chef
    Agree, the three free cabbages should be available for whoever have the cabbage hut too.

I took advantage of the black friday sale and spent 240 gems for the cabbage hut and eagerly collected my first cabbage today. I go every day to the tent to try and get more than 400 coins and the occasional purchase of cabbages and saw that i had 1 new cabbage and a 15 minute timer till the next cycle. I came back later to find 3 cabbages, not 4 and then found this post.

There needs to be some warning about the hut so you don't go opening the tent 20 days in and losing everything. I'm going to ask for a refund on those gems. This is the the most poorly designed building in the game.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cgandy90210 View Post
    I took advantage of the black friday sale and spent 240 gems for the cabbage hut and eagerly collected my first cabbage today. I go every day to the tent to try and get more than 400 coins and the occasional purchase of cabbages and saw that i had 1 new cabbage and a 15 minute timer till the next cycle. I came back later to find 3 cabbages, not 4 and then found this post.

There needs to be some warning about the hut so you don't go opening the tent 20 days in and losing everything. I'm going to ask for a refund on those gems. This is the the most poorly designed building in the game.
    Agree. Why were our 3 free cabbages withheld from us just because we bought the cabbage hut? Even with a 40% discount the cabbage hut doesn't come cheap but I bought it anyway thinking it would be an asset but it seems that cabbage hut buyers are penalized as we can't get the daily free 3. Unfair!!!

Farm Supplier
    You guys have it all wrong. You can only get up to 3 free cabbages a day as long as you have less than that. For example if you have 1 you will get two more free the next day. However if you have more you don't get any free ones. This is how the tent has always worked. The cabbage hut just gives you the ability to accumulate more over time. There have been various posts about it and it's a little confusing so you can refer to the original post for more information.