Thread: Which animals should I make epic?

Rhino Keeper

Which animals should I make epic?

I only have two epic animals and so I'm wondering which animals I should make epic, either for battlegrounds or looks. Feel free to look at my forest. I'm almost there for treent expansion and have a 21 hour gold lion timer in the den. I also have pigmy and fluffy in storage.
    ✵✵✵✵✵ Sнα∂ιfєяη (plz call me Shadi)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵plays Fantasy Forest Story (FFS)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵Aura (ID is Shadifern)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵forest news✵✵✵✵✵

Takes forever to get those freaking bombs. I'm running out of space, and fast. I already had to sell super rares because of this.

Rhino Keeper
    Plz help me

✵✵✵✵✵forest news✵✵✵✵✵

Takes forever to get those freaking bombs. I'm running out of space, and fast. I already had to sell super rares because of this.

Executive Chef
    I had a quick look at your forest. The following are my recommendations for combat and looks, and also for earnings:
    -Crystal Unicorn
    -Money Badger
    -Trick or Treent
    -Gold Lion! (search for the word 'Ember' to find out why )
    -Thorilla
    -Blizard (appears to be epic already)
    -Ancient Sloth
    -Ra

I'm typing this from my phone, so no lengthy explanation, but check some of my posts about "building an A team of fighters". I have some links to those somewhere; they explain why the above choices cover a very good range and also help a lot in generating income.

Fashion Designer
    I'll not disagree with Ogreve, but I'll tell you, I raised all my lowly single element creatures to epic first. That's right, the Pyro Pony, Pandaffodil, Rock Rhino, Frost Fang, Skyger and Lightning Leopard. None of them are great earners but they are pure fighters and pure decor. Some say that they have better mating odds at epic. ( You of course have a unicorn to bring up ASAP, but that costs more than all of the others put together. )

Mine have won many a battle against the two element ultra rares as well as the gem creatures. They start to get ignored as you build up your forest full of rare and super rare, ultra rare but they come through surprisingly often. Don't underestimate the value of a pure single element Pyro Pony when you are up against a dark/fire ultra rare. Many times there's only one strong element that will prevail in battle.

Also- very easy to bring them to epic. They aren't greedy eaters and their evolution time is short. If you ever need to make room in the forest the single elements can be sold as they are the only ones that cost coins to replace....except the Skyger the Unicorn and the single element limited trio animals.

Fashion Designer
    I will agree with the above. Single-element animals are an under-appreciated resource when it comes to battles. I would raise all your commons first, then one each of the rarest of any other single-element animals you have (like ice cream or Egypt). Only then would I start looking at Thorilla or Ancient Sloth. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    When I was on lower levels, Ancient Sloth was my go to for tournaments. He does not cost as much food as other super rares.

Fashion Designer
    I also can agree to sweetdata,
    my AncienthSlot and my also epic Monsoonmarmot carried me often successful through the tournaments.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the ideas~ I'm planning on bringing my Gold Lion to epic, then Money Badger and maybe one of every element I have.

✵✵✵✵✵forest news✵✵✵✵✵