Thread: So dear developers, get happy with my money, goodbye!

Angry So dear developers, get happy with my money, goodbye!

I cannot count how often I was stolen money from you, I'm so endless sick of it.

See my money as a trophy, I have learned from this mistake.

I can't count how much gold I lost for speeding up anything I was FORCED TO because of hours of maintenance while tournaments or dragon tales, endless bugs and so on.

You're *****ing your players in such an outrageous way, it is excruciating!

I warned now two friends of me from buying gold, they were thinking of buying gold because of the cheap stuff now, not much, both for 7,99 Euro. One of them I told it already, she was angry too (but she has the cursed rose dragon, no bug for her, but other problems), because of my warning she is not buying any gold now :-) My other friend I wrote it, she hasn't read it yet. Here it's night now.

You think you can treat us like idiots, and yes I really was an idiot to buy gold, it was a mistake, I regret lots of money I spent, I could have bought anything else which stays for me and is not be stolen again.

I will warn plenty of people now, never to spend real money for your trash.

Delete my ticket and keep your cursed dragon, get happy with it, also with the beauty dragon, I resign them.

I don't want to have to do anything with your trash game, I'm *****ed enough by you, I'm sick of Dragon Story.

Do me one last favor and spend my real money at least for an organization for animals, but I don't have big hope that you will show so much respect, this would be not you. I only wanted to mention it.

Bye!

The Honorable Panda
    I am sorry you are leaving the game. They are currently working on the issue with the Cursed Rose Dragon and support should be answering your ticket soon.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request