Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyber Monday sales/Gold Dragons?

Rhino Keeper
    I had 824 gold and treated myself to a Forbidden Dragon! I love the lantern on it's tail. I'm so glad this sale happened at the right time!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckBellery View Post
    Seems like 1 day only..Attachment 26480

I wonder if 1 day means until reset tonight at midnight CST or tomorrow 10:30 CST??? Kooky can you verify?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by irishbaker3 View Post
    I wonder if 1 day means until reset tonight at midnight CST or tomorrow 10:30 CST??? Kooky can you verify?
    Yes please Kooky! I'm wondering the exact same thing! Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    I also have another gold sale today. 20% off for a sack of gold and 30% off for the rest of it.

And no, apparently not all Gold dragons are on sale. Only Gilded, Sterling Silver, Forbidden, Rose Gold, Treasure, Goldleaf and Goldwing.
    I wanted to buy Midas or Stainglass, but there goes that plan... Then I thought "Okay, then let's go for White Gold!", but that's not an option either. Now I bought Goldleaf.

I would've bought another dragon for 600 gold, but not for 800 gold. Well, at least I have quite some gold left now. Can't be a bad thing.

edit: I'm stupid and angry. It's not on the Featured tab in the market, but under the Dragons category. Great. I could've bought the dragon I actually wanted.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Fashion Designer
    Stainglass was 800 gold, it's sitting on my nest

Kooky can you explain why not everyone has a gold sale? One would think it would be across the board gold sale otherwise it seems a poor business practice.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    I also have another gold sale today. 20% off for a sack of gold and 30% off for the rest of it.

And no, apparently not all Gold dragons are on sale. Only Gilded, Sterling Silver, Forbidden, Rose Gold, Treasure, Goldleaf and Goldwing.
    I wanted to buy Midas or Stainglass, but there goes that plan... Then I thought "Okay, then let's go for White Gold!", but that's not an option either. Now I bought Goldleaf.

I would've bought another dragon for 600 gold, but not for 800 gold. Well, at least I have quite some gold left now. Can't be a bad thing.
    I have Midas and Stainglass in the shop. They are at the very bottom of the featured section. I don't have nearly enough gold to buy any though. Maybe next year.

Fashion Designer
    Decided to go for Goldleaf instead of Stainglass despite what I said earlier. It's just prettier and Stainglass will probably be back someday

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    I have Midas and Stainglass in the shop. They are at the very bottom of the featured section. I don't have nearly enough gold to buy any though. Maybe next year.
    Yeah, just realized that right now after I bought a Gold Dragon I didn't want that much. Ughh, I'm sad.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Rhino Keeper
    My fiance' is visiting her parents in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and was able to buy a Stained Glass Dragon while I"m in California and it wasn't available to me! I wanted Forbidden anyway but that's just weird.....

Fashion Designer
    TL, can I have gold sale too please??? Please??? Il

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast