Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyber Monday sales/Gold Dragons?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1343 View Post
    Hello.Where is the Gold Dragons sales ? They ve said there s will be a Gold dragons sales to 800 gold?Nothing except dragons islands in sales!
    I'm waiting too.

Host(ess)
    I didn't sleep last night in excitement. But there's still no sale!

Executive Chef
    It will stink if they do it around a normal afternoon release time and have it last until reset time.

Some people not in the states DO have to sleep and work. This is so odd. I was up waiting for it too.

Rhino Keeper
    Calm down everyone. Likely it will happen at update time just like black Friday. Around 10am California time. Patience is key!

Banned
    Perhaps this doesn't start until 10:30a pacific time. Which means it may only go to midnight.

Rhino Keeper
    Good to know I'm not the only one waiting around for the dragons this really bites

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Perhaps this doesn't start until 10:30a pacific time. Which means it may only go to midnight.
    That is sad.. The first dragon has to be off the nest to buy the second one... Most of the gold dragons take 18-20 hours to hatch... Does anyone have a list of gold dragons and its breeding time?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hestiarulez View Post
    That is sad.. The first dragon has to be off the nest to buy the second one... Most of the gold dragons take 18-20 hours to hatch... Does anyone have a list of gold dragons and its breeding time?
    You should check this thread:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-dragon-to-buy
    Forbidden and Sterling Silver have the shortest hatching times.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hestiarulez View Post
    If you're already spending gold on these dragons, you might spend a little more on speeding up hatching

Forbidden 6
    Gilded 30
    Goldleaf 22
    Goldwing 27
    Midas 36
    Rose Gold 21
    Stainglass 26
    Sterling Silver 8
    Treasure 21
    White Gold 19

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lady_saphira View Post
    Calm down everyone. Likely it will happen at update time just like black Friday. Around 10am California time. Patience is key!
    Why should people putting money in their pockets be patient? Most players dont have multiple nests. They cant buy the dragons and store them. They must be put onto the nest.

If this sale lasts until reset tonight and they havent been listed yet then they may only be able to buy one. After spending money to buy gold for multiples.

IF storm8 were going to change the rules, having one paid worker come here to tell those players that wong hurt them one bit. So it isnt unthinkable for the players to questiom whats or rather what isnt happening.

Thankfully ive 4 nests and dont have that concern.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast