Thread: My almost regret

Fashion Designer

My almost regret

I bought gold this week planning to buy fairytale so I could try for red queen and Cheshire since reverse breeding from hook will be rather difficult with over 100 possibilities and not even possible with sweet tooth. Since hook has turned out to be useful in arena I felt this would be an ok investment as I've had great difficulty breeding any type other than zodiac.

However I was unable to resist spending all the gold on gold lol. So I never got the wished for fairy and decided to try again today. As luck would have it, I put diamond and Infinity together, got the coveted ten hours and I now have the precious green worm cooking. That was one very close call! 500 gold saved! Phew!

I wasn't so lucky when I bought the Angel value pack as my first diamond. Immediately got a diamond followed up by multiple angels lol. Such is life!

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    I bought gold this week planning to buy fairytale so I could try for red queen and Cheshire since reverse breeding from hook will be rather difficult with over 100 possibilities and not even possible with sweet tooth. Since hook has turned out to be useful in arena I felt this would be an ok investment as I've had great difficulty breeding any type other than zodiac.

However I was unable to resist spending all the gold on gold lol. So I never got the wished for fairy and decided to try again today. As luck would have it, I put diamond and Infinity together, got the coveted ten hours and I now have the precious green worm cooking. That was one very close call! 500 gold saved! Phew!

I wasn't so lucky when I bought the Angel value pack as my first diamond. Immediately got a diamond followed up by multiple angels lol. Such is life!
    Congrats! Why can't you get Red Queen with Sweet Tooth? That's what I tried to do for weeks and weeks after getting Sweet Tooth and was going to go back to trying after Peace is gone.

Executive Chef
    Simdiva, I've been trying off and on for Fairytale with Infinity and Diamond too - no luck yet. So congratulations to you! On the other hand, I did get Triceratops before I saw sight of a Dino!

Sandybellee - I don't know the answer, but I got two Sweet Tooth from the Arena collection thinking I could breed them together to get more Fairytale types, but you can't. Even breeding with Diamond doesn't produce a Fairytale hybrid I am told. Seems it is a bit tricky!

Fashion Designer
    You cannot get another fairy tale with sweet tooth, here is why

Fairy tale needs a green and a yellow in separate parents to produce. Sweet tooth can provide both colors but they are not separate. If you look at diamond plus sweet tooth you will see that only one component is provided. Quetzel or gold plus sweet tooth could work but chances are very slim. You have better odds with diamond plus diamon or diamond plus infinity.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    All 18 Arctics epic

Fashion Designer
    I have twelve hours now, hoping not water or another mythic

All 18 Arctics epic

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    You cannot get another fairy tale with sweet tooth, here is why

Fairy tale needs a green and a yellow in separate parents to produce. Sweet tooth can provide both colors but they are not separate. If you look at diamond plus sweet tooth you will see that only one component is provided. Quetzel or gold plus sweet tooth could work but chances are very slim. You have better odds with diamond plus diamon or diamond plus infinity.
    I did not know that! Dragon breeding is quite a science. Thanks!

Host(ess)
    my advice would be to use simple air x forest, if you want fairytale