Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Cyber Monday sales/Gold Dragons?

Executive Chef
    I'm still so back and forth with getting Stainglass because after getting Prime Chroma that 800 will wipe me out. LOL

Edit: I bit the bullet and got it with about a minute left on the clock. LOL
    Last edited by saghaven; 12-01-15 at 11:12 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I am glad it was 24 hours, my temple will be tied up for days if not weeks and I don't dare touch my MasterCard for a while lol. Between Prima, five golds, the stupid mistake I made which ended up being useful, and buying the beauty habitat I think I reached my quota and then some.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    I'm still so back and forth with getting Stainglass because after getting Prime Chroma that 800 will wipe me out. LOL

Edit: I bit the bullet and got it with about a minute left on the clock. LOL
    Glad you got it. I bought gold over the weekend in the BF sale, then had another sale on Monday. I broke down and bought more gold to get 1 more treatsure dragon out of this sale. Totally worth it, because I can't stop smiling when I look at my new dragons.

Fashion Designer
    I decided to buy gold and bought midas... Long 36 hours though lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    I am glad it was 24 hours, my temple will be tied up for days if not weeks and I don't dare touch my MasterCard for a while lol. Between Prima, five golds, the stupid mistake I made which ended up being useful, and buying the beauty habitat I think I reached my quota and then some.
    Know that feeling very well ..... Gold very low almost nonexistent ..... Evolution temple will be blocked for days .... Food stocks good for now but being well used but a darn good feeling to know it went so well for me and so many others
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    Caved and bought 530 gold so i could get Stainglass... will make sure i have at least 800 gold by the time the next gold dragon sale comes around

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ndtrance View Post
    Glad you got it. I bought gold over the weekend in the BF sale, then had another sale on Monday. I broke down and bought more gold to get 1 more treatsure dragon out of this sale. Totally worth it, because I can't stop smiling when I look at my new dragons.
    Yeah, I'd gotten gold in the BF sale on Friday as well. I was hoping I'd have another sale today which is why I didn't get Stainglass last night. No such luck. If I had I likely would have gotten a Rose or White Gold along with Stainglass.

Rhino Keeper
    I was going to get two more gold dragons so bought Treasure and Forbidden to go along with my White Gold. Ended up buying more gold when it was on sale again so picked up the Sterling Silver latter in the day. I had my White Gold at level 10 already and yesterday got my Sterling Silver and Forbidden up to Level 7 already since I had the extra food from not completing the last Tales event and they had shorter evolution times. Tomorrow my Treasure will finish evolving to level 7. Thus I will have 3 dragons giving each 4 gold a day and another 5. I have used up all my gold getting the evolution times speeded up but I think it will be worth it. I also had plenty of coins to be able to buy each dragon their own habitat. That way I only have to collect per day if I want. It has been a very expensive month as I bought the Prime Rainbow Dragon too.

I am very happy with the sale and the gold dragons I got are really beautiful.

Executive Chef
    One more of my new three to hatch in about two hours. I didn't speed the incubation as I was hoping the habitat might be on sale today. It wasn't so I've just spent the coins and got the second habitat. Will buy individual habitats as earnings allow in future weeks.

Have fed first two up for first evolution, just waiting on the temple to be free.

Like many others have already stated, I think I've done my spending for a while! LOL
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Fashion Designer
    Same here, I bought five, had to buy extra gold, no sale . Then the habitats. Will wait to get each her own until they are on sale ( hoping here). Changing my game to just making food, coins, food, and evolving those guys to at least 7 each.
    Probably no more tales for a while. Did not get Barbie, saving my food for golds. And no ultimates in hard battles. But hopefully those gold dragons will pay off in the long run