Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Cyber Monday sales/Gold Dragons?

Executive Chef
    Yes, Jennerwein1, buying the gold dragons is definitely a sign of a player planning a long-term relationship with their dragons!

Fashion Designer
    Yippee

Support responded and my missing Midas was restored to my storage. Egg is now back on nest. Did take a screen shot just in case.
    It took about 20 hours for response, and a thank you to Kooky for expediting.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ericrypt View Post
    Anybody else broke as a joke now? I have 53 gold left lol! But Forbidden will help boost that number up quicker!
    Lol I have a total of 3 gold left! Bought Goldleaf yesterday and then had to wait until I collected from my existing two gold Dragons this morning plus a purchase of another 120 gold to get Stainglass today. Haven't been this broke in a very long time!

Rhino Keeper
    You are only broke when you have zero gold. Any amount above that and you are in business.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    Yes, they do Fortunately all Gold dragons give the same amount of gold.
    Thank you my dear I bought them all but 5 in stable 3 on nest and 2 in habitat and no coins to buy the 8 M habitat..... I guess my nests will be occupied for a few days!!!!!
    Overall I need 4 habitats so that makes 32Million coins!!!!
    What was yesterday, may not be today, and what is today, may not be tomorrow. Live in the moment

If Opportunity doesn't knock, Build a Door

Add me if you wish, i have 2 accounts now
    LOONEY_GUL
    ENCHANTEDG

Rhino Keeper
    Kinda stinks because I couldn't use my gold on the event and I didn't get the grand prize but good dragons are so much more worth it. Now that I have 5, it hopefully won't take too long until I can afford more

Fashion Designer
    I must say after playing for almost three years this has got to be the worst cyber Monday sale. No gold sale usually they have the 40% off either on Black Friday or cyber Monday but no such luck and they also had the upgrading for white pink and black I believe last year on sale for 250 and a couple diamond type Dragons were able to be bought also. I saved up all my iTunes gift cards in anticipation of great sales like that and was disappointed oh well I guess I'll spend them on another game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by persezabar View Post
    This week I didn?t have gold sale and I am hoping that I will get today gold sale so I bought another one Gold dragon, but nothing . It remains only purchase 50€ for get gold for buy Gold dragon. This is too much! Surely tomorrow will be gold sale, when it's too late.
    I will be patient with the purchase of another Gold dragon next year....
    Yes,today I have 30% gold sale,I know...I buy the gold as always 👍

Farm Supplier
    I've been saving for over 6 months for this. Buying some gold every sale. Had 3 gold dragons already and saving for the other 7. Had almost 4,000 gold saved thinking they were going to be 600 each. Lucky I had a 30% gold sale all day also. I now have all 10 gold producing dragons. Feeding time. Too bad most of my 500,000 apples went to dragon tales. Terraces no problem, as I have almost 200 million coins.

Executive Chef
    Question ...... With two gold producing dragons per habitat and a limit of 5 pieces of gold a day per habitat what is the best timing to collect gold twice daily to maximise gold collection ..... I think it's about 12 hours to collect but not sure .....
    All suggestions appreciated as im happy but almost flat broke and want them to earn their keep ..... Thank you
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10