Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Christmas sale maybe ?

Thank you! I'm enjoying myself a lot and can't believe I didn't know about the game sooner!

If there haven't been many sales I'd have assumed each company has its own way of doing things, but since there have been there can be hope for the future that we could have sales!

Rhino Keeper
    It would be nice if someone from S8 clarifies why we don't have a sale for Halloween and Christmas. We had an awesome fall sale (and Valentines sale and St Patrick sale and Easter sale) so I thought seasonal/ festive sales are becoming a norm. IMO sales in story 1 games should be easy and shouldn't affect marketing/ sales effort for story 2 games (no new designs required, right?) The only reason I can think of is that they've earned enough this year and don't want to make next year's sales target harder...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by luincristiel View Post
    It would be nice if someone from S8 clarifies why we don't have a sale for Halloween and Christmas. We had an awesome fall sale (and Valentines sale and St Patrick sale and Easter sale) so I thought seasonal/ festive sales are becoming a norm. IMO sales in story 1 games should be easy and shouldn't affect marketing/ sales effort for story 2 games (no new designs required, right?) The only reason I can think of is that they've earned enough this year and don't want to make next year's sales target harder...
    You might be on to something luincristiel, but if S8 is doing this (with no explanations or apologies either) for that reason, it is really freaking lame!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567