Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Christmas sale maybe ?

I've probably spent well over a thousand dollars on this game the past three years. I was willing to spend more money this holiday season, between Halloween, Black Friday, and the Christmas sale. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement. I'm more than likely going to quit the game. And no, I will not be moving to bakery story 2. That game is unbelievablely ugly. Thanks for previous few years, the game has been really fun. But this past year has been disappoint after disappointment.
    Bakery Story ID: Itsbiianca
    💖🍰💐🎂💕🍦

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Hello!

So, if the gang is considering doing a sale I would like Santa grotto, garden cake and bunny cake.
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    And all the reindeer please. Oh and the water garden as well please. Thanking you in anticipation
    I agree too. I like those items for sales again.

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Hello!

So, if the gang is considering doing a sale I would like Santa grotto, garden cake and bunny cake.
    i want santas grotto and garden cake SO bad!!

If there is a sale...a MEGA sale,I'll eat mah big toe ����

i was frantically buying the crates for pastery hub, candy carousel & cotton candy machine already have everything else from those 2 crates and it would really make my day to see at least one of those 2 1st prizes on sale!

i actually like the new crate and bought one and got the snow kittens. i like them! but i am out of gems and not sure if i'll buy any more soon, maybe just for a sale.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by itsbiianca View Post
    (...) I was willing to spend more money this holiday season, (...). To say I'm disappointed is an understatement. I'm more than likely going to quit the game. And no, I will not be moving to bakery story 2. That game is unbelievablely ugly. Thanks for previous few years, the game has been really fun. But this past year has been disappoint after disappointment.
    i believe this will apply to many people, myself included.
    it might be a good idea if people write this sorta stuff into the feedback section, since as kookie stated, they are more likely to see it there. same for fashion story and restaurant story. (already got 2015 review thread in bs and rs story going)

Executive Chef
    I wonder if they'll release the sale at 8am GMT time tomorrow?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    I wonder if they'll release the sale at 8am GMT time tomorrow?
    What sale?

Executive Chef
    Oh come on. Not even a sale!!!

Executive Chef
    Question: Where are all the xmas sales??

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast