Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Christmas sale maybe ?

Executive Chef
    *** Please add a holiday sale for fashion, bakery1 and restaurant1 games ***

I am tired of my favourite games suffering because of all the new games this company keeps coming out with. This is the last straw for me, I am on my last open account I have left that I haven't quit playing. If no special holidays sales this time, I am going to delete all the newer games from this brand. Before they had these newer games, we used to have all kinds of amazing sales on the 3 original best games mentioned above.

i guess we're not getting a christmas sale. so disappointed. s8 has made this game so bad. i've spend so much money on this game too and would definitely spend more if they had a christmas sale.

Where is our Christmas sale????

I can't belive that Storm 8 doesn't give us the Christmas sale we used to have! What happened?? I was waiting for this and i reserved all my gems to spend them in christmas...This is soo rare because the balck friday was a lame and this christmas they didn't put anything on sale. I think that they are trying to push us to change to Bakery story 2 and i don't want to, first i spend a lot of money the last 3 years and second i don't like the new game! This is not fair!!!!

Host(ess)
    Bah humbug S8! No Christmas sales for Fashion Story.No effort is put into this game anymore.All the updates are lackluster! I have spent $100's of dollars on this game & it's not even worth my effort to play anymore.Half of my nbrs have stopped playing because of the updates they have been giving.More will stop playing if S8 don't start putting more effort & giving sales like they always have in the past.

Executive Chef
    Not surprised at all at this lack of Christmas sale. My prediction is that there will be less and less updates in 2016 while this game dies a slow death because they want people to play the BS2 game now. No one who plays BS likes that BS2 game so I'm guessing that they're only hoping for new players that haven't played BS to get on board as they have nothing to compare BS2 to. They'll just end up with a whole new generation of BS2 players, while old BS players will move on to other non-S8 games. I already have. I've not bought gems for weeks, and don't plan to anytime soon if this trend continues.

Executive Chef
    .......nevermind..........

But I agree with the above post.
    Last edited by deekathleen; 12-25-15 at 10:10 PM.

Grand Emperor
    Hey guys, the discussion is going off topic. Pls keep to the topic of Christmas sale when posting. Thanks.

To add: This post was addressed to an off topic post earlier and had been corrected by OP. Thanks.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-26-15 at 02:41 AM.

We're on their naughty list, so no x'mas sale for us. Nada!

And I haven't been buying any gems for several months. No reason to buy gems since I saved up plenty due to the numerous boring updates and lame bfs. Now no x'mas sale even. You just gotta applause S8 for doing this. They don't need our money and are helping us to save our real money. Ha! Sooner or later, most of the long-term players will quit the games and jump over to other games instead. XD
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

has there been any sales since storm8 took over? i'm new and only saw the black friday sale so i don't have the history...

Grand Emperor
    There had been several sales. Welcome to the game. Hope you are having fun.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast