Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Black Friday 2015

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aishaibrahims View Post
    Dragon story is getting cyber monday goodies. Not sure if thats the norm over there tho.
    Im hanging on to see if the xmas sales any better(or existant!) If not, with nothing to be excited about il be forced to look for other entertainment and close up my shops.
    Its sad enough that people only look forward to this 1 day a year, so then to screw that up is just even sadder : (
    And screwing people over with no gem sale is just low and not the sort of business i want to be involved with.
    They always gave us goodies on cyber monday for dragon. On all the games, even if just the gem sale. I like what theyre offering so im not complaining there. Im upset that the games no longer getting downloads got nothing either. Its insulting. Pet Shop and Farm had sales and old items brought back. They have the audacity to still send out gem sales, but nothing to buy with them.

I dont check my farm everyday but still saved gems from downloads to use at this time. I was speechless when I saw nothing there.

Executive Chef
    No cyber Monday in any of my games, home design has not been updated in weeks and no BF there either, none in pet shop or original farm. This is beyond lame, I emailed about these games months in advance also made a thread on both forums for BF and they cannot even give us 1 dam good sale in an entire year.

This just shows there's no redeeming for the original story games which have been declining since February 2015.

Hope you're happy S8.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    i had to buy gems at full price today no sale this whole time since friday and today is the last day for BF sales I had to and yes i regret it

no cyber sale here or in bs rs.. at least i got the fairy stuff i asked for thank you s8 i do appreciate it. tho u couldve made me over the moon with more stuff on sale especially to offer the Aquarius fountain for cyber monday
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Wonder if they went into their offices this morning scratching their heads S8 "What went wrong?" lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    No cyber Monday in any of my games...
    I guess this answers my question. I hadn't opened any games yet, preparing for final exams. Not sure how much I will be on the next couple of weeks because I'm administering final exams, and finishing up grading student's work. Y'all play nice.
    My grandmother is doing better.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

I was just thinking and hoping very much. Maybe tomorrow they'll bring a whole LOT of Christmas decor back like they did with the fall item's sale that expires at reset tonight along with the *cough* BF sale. Maybe they'll leave am in for the month or longer the fall items had like a 45 day timer on them. Please I hope.. And things I don't already have.

Rhino Keeper
    Either something good is coming today, or you guys are insulting me. A sale the day after the bf goodies expire! Really??!

New Resident
    Compared to last year, this was a complete FAILURE! Actually, it was so bad you can't even compare it to any year! My last hope is today . I'm waiting to be wildly surprised ! Lol 😘😘

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567