Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday 2015

Black Friday Goodies

Thought I'd start a thread to post our goodies on. Last year they started early about 4 HRS. Maybe this year if not at reset. Either way I'll be awake if it's early I'll post pics.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    ill be awake too im waiting up until reset to see. i wish it came early

theres 3 and half hours to go....
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    I have 60 dollars to spend and am getting another $50 google play card in the mail. I just HAD to be responsible and save money to buy xmas gifts. Kids!

I dont know what ill spend on, but considering they start off simple for black friday and give better things later, one never knows. I will buy just enough gems on RS, for my last expansion and even if i dont want anything here or on bakery, will split the money there to stock up on gems. With maybe a few going over to RS2, since they have appliances on sale.

Im kicking myself for using my saved gems on some silly goals for a recipe that doesnt even give money! If they REALLY bring back something nice here, ill probably use all my funds for fashion.

Im reading, eating, browsing the net, just watching a Rocky movie even though id seen it a million times before, cleaning, whatever to stay awake. Lame but I dont care!

Executive Chef
    I canNOT believe that these cheapos dont have gems on sale. But OH MY GOSH, the Fairy Tale Display is there!!!! But really, NOOOOO 40 percent off sale? Right AFTER the 30 percent off sale ended? What if gems dont go on sale again before the sale does, I would be royally screwed.

I knew something was fishy when I didnt see the normal pop up telling us the things would be on sale.

Same here nice item's but all fairy tale theme. Maybe they do something different each day. Here's to hoping as always but probably not. And first time I've never seen any GEM sale at all on BF. *shrugs*. Yes I do have gems saved but kinda strange. As it is now I'm not interested in these items. I'll sleep on it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I canNOT believe that these cheapos dont have gems on sale. But OH MY GOSH, the Fairy Tale Display is there!!!! But really, NOOOOO 40 percent off sale? Right AFTER the 30 percent off sale ended? What if gems dont go on sale again before the sale does, I would be royally screwed.

I knew something was fishy when I didnt see the normal pop up telling us the things would be on sale.
    Wow love the fairy stuff, really happy about that.
    But ye whats with no gem sale? I have gems saved but thats not the point.
    I only didnt buy gems yesterday coz i thought there was 1 today.
    S8 you have really sunk to a new low.
    And where im happy about the fairy stuff, wish there was more variety like othr years.

Farm Supplier
    I see only 5 floor items:
    fairy plant - 12 gems
    fairy statue - 26 gems
    fairy fountain - 30 gems
    fairy tale display - 39 gems
    fairy tale spring - 53 gems

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aishaibrahims View Post
    Wow love the fairy stuff, really happy about that.
    But ye whats with no gem sale? I have gems saved but thats not the point.
    I only didnt buy gems yesterday coz i thought there was 1 today.
    S8 you have really sunk to a new low.
    And where im happy about the fairy stuff, wish there was more variety like othr years.

Same here. I had a 30 percent off sale for the past 3 days. I didnt buy any. This is making me think of the valentines items being on sale and no gem sales. I have some saved on my other games, but only 11 on my main one. All of this excitement for nothing.

When they compare they money they made last year, to this one, I hope whomever made the decision to put only a few items on sale, with no gem sale is fired. On their birthday!

Rhino Keeper
    Where is the Black Friday Sale? Gem sale and LTOs and items. I'm not interested in the fairytale stuff at all.

Come on storm 8! Bring back old LTOs! Would like to see some old Christmas wallpapers that you can't get any more back on sale too.

It's not too late Storm 8 to put this right. We have money and gems to spend... So give us our sale!!!

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Same here. I had a 30 percent off sale for the past 3 days. I didnt buy any. This is making me think of the valentines items being on sale and no gem sales. I have some saved on my other games, but only 11 on my main one. All of this excitement for nothing.

When they compare they money they made last year, to this one, I hope whomever made the decision to put only a few items on sale, with no gem sale is fired. On their birthday!
    Seriously mind boggling long as you and I have played and to see NO 40% off gem sale on BF. S8 must not be taking those Hawaii vacays any more..lol

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast