Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday 2015

We make suggestion threads a mile long. They ask for then only give 5 items yes I do belive 3 of these were suggested. But why not more than 5 please??

Rhino Keeper
    For anyone not interested in having a fairy tale theme in their shop this sale offers absolutely nothing at all. There are so many more items and themes they could have given us. Complete let down!

Executive Chef
    Blah more black friday disappointment.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post

One great display ive always wanted doesnt take away the befuddlement of this non sale.
    Non sale indeed!
    I could of dealt with the lack of items, but no gem sale?????? Thats whats bothered me the most.
    I checked, and i have enough gems for the items i want anyway but id have bought more and got maybe duplicates or had a box opening frenzy!
    4 years of loyalty and 1 day has just made me question do i even wanna bother playing anymore!
    Trecking through and remaining positive week after week with lack of content, thinking well atleast i may get new exciting displays when the sales come!
    1 day at 40% off you really couldnt give us 1 day??
    Then if you want to do that, atleast give us 30%
    Oh well, guess i can go shopping tomorrow in real shops with real sales!!

Bleh! Where's the Aquarius fountain everyone is begging for? I don't get why a fairy tale theme sale at all, anyone? Although there's still some stuff that I like and gonna get it. It's funny how there's no 40% gem sale.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    i love this stuff! thank you s8 for this stuff i asked for. i always wanted these things so bad but its a shame no sale i cant even buy more gems to buy stuff
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    BS also got 5 ITEMS... Double disappoint!! Seriously?!
    ID: emmayandere

Fashion Story (active, gift daily)

Executive Chef
    I love the 2 fairytale displays but that's all? I was hoping for the Eiffel tower I missed the first time or other winter/holiday items Also was hoping for avatar items too. I'd love to make a fairytale theme in spring but now I wanted something different: (

Executive Chef
    I've been playing for so many years and I'm at loss for words. Normally, there's so many long wished for items that it takes hours to choose what to spend gems on. This is pathetic. And where are the old catalogs!? Ugh. Open box items!?

Rhino Keeper
    What a joke this Black Friday is on us! Would have loved the mall Santa, pucker up display, or the old Halloween display in the graveyard. We haven't had goals in years and no new LTOs in months (all year?) I was just holding onto fs for today's sales and it looks like I will be deleting game this weekend. It is really sad as I have been playing for 3 years. Black Friday could have been a huge money maker for storm 8 but I guess they don't want our money. I think Campus Life is a much better game then FS anyway and they have daily goals and such. I am sad to lose an old friend though. I wonder how much longer rs and bs have before they're thrown under the bus like FS was.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast