Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday 2015

Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    Also Fairytale Spring. 53 gems. I can't see this one. Can anyone post a pic of it?

So odd to only have a single theme for BF. 5 items....
    Picture on this thread.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    S8 is trying ****ing the original story games, so nothing surprises me anymore with this lack of interest in the biggest sale day for the games.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    I'm not even surprised. I can't even say I'm that disappointed because my expectations were so low. Does anyone have pictures of these items? I feel like some of them smaller things are overpriced.

Rhino Keeper
    There is another thread below where people have been posting about bf.
    Maybe thats why less here.
    I was so excited to see much loved items on sale.
    But whats the point in offering awesome gem items with no gem sale? Not even 30% for me.
    I was gonna buy the largest pack, had put money in my account ready. But now im just gona use my saved gems for the fairy items and will buy boots tomorrow instead!
    I would of liked to get duplicates of everything but hey im not being forced to buy gems with no sale!
    That is low for black friday sale.
    In fact buying large packs of gems at full price is not a sale at all, its robbery!!

Same I was surprised they offered cute items some I been wanting all year but I'm so bored of this I didn't even jump in excitement! That's a sign!!! Lol and no 40%off gem sale!? Mmm too bad, there goes your last chance of making any profit this year from me anyways hope you have more stuff to offer and give a last minute sale or cyber Monday sale idk! Anyways hope y'all had a nice thanks giving (For those American folks lol)
    "I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." ➖Rita Rudner

I Play BS & RS
    I gift & accept all requests for parts
    If you gift parts every day
    Feel free to add me there (◕‿◕✿)

(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(^ε^)(^ε^)

Executive Chef
    I've merged both Black Friday lists.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Executive Chef
    Bakery Story and Restaraunt Story of received low rollout a as well. Hopefully, S8 will bring out more items as we go along.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Fashion Designer
    This is not TeamLava, this is S8. They clearly are not following the old TeamLava plans (the ones we all loved and looked forward to!).
    My guess is there will not be any further items. In 4 days, these items expire, end of BF "sale". I spent money during the last 2 BF sales, it is the only time I spend money on this game. I guess they don't like getting our money anymore.

On the positive side for me, I have been slowly saving up gems in case BF had anything I liked, and got 2 fairy tale displays. I realize a lot of players are not interested in fairy tale stuff though, and I'm very sorry to those players. For your sakes, I hope there are indeed more items released in 4 days, but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    this is not teamlava, this is s8. They clearly are not following the old teamlava plans (the ones we all loved and looked forward to!).
    My guess is there will not be any further items. In 4 days, these items expire, end of bf "sale". I spent money during the last 2 bf sales, it is the only time i spend money on this game. I guess they don't like getting our money anymore.

On the positive side for me, i have been slowly saving up gems in case bf had anything i liked, and got 2 fairy tale displays. I realize a lot of players are not interested in fairy tale stuff though, and i'm very sorry to those players. For your sakes, i hope there are indeed more items released in 4 days, but i wouldn't hold my breath if i were you.
    true i used to love teamlava
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

I keep trying not to think about it. But it's just sad my favorite game to play even though I don't play as much now days had the worse BF ever. It was always the one day with 40% off gems and at least 10 to 12 displays. I was so wishing for AQUARIUS fountian this year thinking it was a serious possabilty. Along with that the snowy red LTO from last Christmas. There's almost always an old Christmas display brought back. I didn't get it last year because it was the last update for Christmas and I was tapped out by then. I wanted 2 of these lovely displays to bring into my Christmas decor this year. As of now I feel bah humbug about decorating. I'm normally well under way if not finished haven't even started yet this year.

EDIT: Not only that but the thread Isis put together with suggestions only that got sent over and this THIS is all they could come up with 5 items. Bah!

2nd EDIT: Nothing would please me more than to be (eating crow) at midnight game reset to have more item's available along with a gem sale.
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 11-27-15 at 08:41 PM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast