Thread: purchase of holiday box

Unregistered

Question purchase of holiday box

i made a purchase of a holiday box costing me 24 gems but it show me that i got box 2 and with the option "buy now" . What does this mean ? Do i have to spend more gems or in game currency or real money to open the box?
    Can someone enlighten me, please :-)

Unregistered

Already in your storage

You already bought it for THE 24 gems. THE item is in your storage and will not cost you any more.

Unregistered

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You already bought it for THE 24 gems. THE item is in your storage and will not cost you any more.
    Hi, thks. Is the storage under expansion section under the design button? I don't find any new item there??? When i click on the the holiday box, item 2 was highlighted with a "buy now" button, but 24 gems were already deducted when i clicked on he holiday box the very first time. I'm lost???

deadpix
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi, thks. Is the storage under expansion section under the design button? I don't find any new item there??? When i click on the the holiday box, item 2 was highlighted with a "buy now" button, but 24 gems were already deducted when i clicked on he holiday box the very first time. I'm lost???
    The item should be in the decorations section, the one that looks like a potted plant.

Unregistered

Red face

Thks for your help. Found my mystery gift. 

Unregistered

Question Whatcha get?

Whatcha get? Cuz I've never gotten the holiday box, just when I saved up from the download and get gems free thing and got milk and cookies and thats the 4th prize!

Unregistered

I can't find it!

Hi! I can't find my mystery gift in the tab that you said! What now? I am sure that I bought it because a tab came up and said, "Buy Again" I didn't click that.