Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Lost Crused Rose Dragon~

New Resident
    I have the same problem. Have tried to restart and nothing. I have now put in 2 help tickets with no response to either. So frustrating.

ATTENTION !!!

Dear players, now the cursed rose dragon was in my storage!!!
    Please check your storages.

I wish that you got at least your cursed rose dragons. But the beauty dragon is lost, no chance to win it this way.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-29-15 at 10:53 AM. Reason: discussing specific support details

New Resident
    Hello everyone, I have the same problem. I didn't get the dragon. My ticket number is #1915666. Please help!!!!!!

Leonie, lucky you that at least the Dragon was in your Storage now, mine is still mit 

I understand that with a complex Game and many players worldwide with different devices and setups, there can be bugs (this is the first one I experienced so far (Level 113) and don't care much for the gold but rather seeing it as my contribution to the Game and fix things (spent 11 Gold Bars so far to skip raising the non-existing Dragon to Level 7) but would like to have that Cursed Rose Dragon because I find it very beautiful, more beautiful even than the so-called "Beauty"-Dragon.

Please Support can you place the cursed rose Dragon to my Storage somehow like you managed to do with Leonie's account, you can keep the gold.

My ID is Dijonsenfdrache and my Support Ticket Number is #1915887

Thank you in advance!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1985Leonie View Post
    ATTENTION !!!

Dear players, now the cursed rose dragon was in my storage!!!
    Please check your storages.

I wish that you got at least your cursed rose dragons. But the beauty dragon is lost, no chance to win it this way.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-29-15 at 10:54 AM. Reason: edited quote

The Honorable Panda
    Looks like Storm8 has placed this dragon in everyones storage. I noticed that now I have an extra one in my storage( I did not have this issue)
    If you are still missing the dragon, please force close out your game and check your storage again.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Dear TL!
    after get back my cursed dragon now i lost the beauty dragon please fix it.
    Thanks a lot

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by bzoo19 View Post
    Dear TL!
    after get back my cursed dragon now i lost the beauty dragon please fix it.
    Thanks a lot
    Please try force closing your game, then check your inventory again. If she is still missing, please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I have to tell you about my happy end!

PLEASE players, really write to the storm8 support team when there are big problems like this. I never believed it for possible, but it come true: They give really great solutions.
    [Removed private support information ]
    SORRY I excuse all my anger that I wrote here. I haven't thought that they treat me well now, so I turn back every bad word I wrote. I felt *****ed and frauded and didn't know that it will come to a great solution at the end.

So please believe me honestly that I'm sorry for my bad postings. Thank you very much Storm8 or Team Lava, I will not forget that and I'm grateful.

And dear other players really write to the support, they are very friendly even as I wrote a mad email. Explain clearly what happened, explain your anger and explain what you await (no unrealistic things). Then there will be a happy end, they really help!

The answering could last about 3 days so please have patience and then everything will be good.

Best regards
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-30-15 at 12:25 PM. Reason: removed private support information

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. If you did not receive your Cursed Rose Dragon after completing Chapter 7, you should see this Dragon in your Storage now. Please force close your game and check your Storage.

If you were not able to get the Beauty Dragon due to this issue or have any additional questions, please write to support@storm8.com so a support agent can help you out.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234