Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 2nd December 2015

He was a Christmas baby.

Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    i like it its so cute but why is the boy wearing a birthday hat?? s8!!!!!!!!!... its chrimbas time not birfday time

i really like the fireplace and windows everything is so nice
    Nice looking update. Looking forward to it.

Executive Chef
    I LOVE those tables! The chairs are horribly matched with them. They look like deck chairs for some type of cruise ship.

Please dont let them be for gems. (probably will)

Itll take me a month to build 6 appliances, because they always need the same parts!

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    He was a Christmas baby.

Nice looking update. Looking forward to it.
    hahaha, i dont like this fan fic :P

now neighbors no gifts at reset until oven comes out... ive been going to sleep early so i wont gift tonight anyway lol
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shidun View Post
    I would like to have Glass Wallpaper so we could see outside. And make a store front.
    Ive always thought of that too! The ability for a second floor and being able to see the outside of our shops. Decorating and everything. A slight play on how home design story was.

Farm Supplier
    Yep, deekathleen is correct as the counters are not new. I have them from the Xmas version of RS (and I am a fairly new player!).

Hmmm, not so keen on this update as too kiddyish for me. I prefer the BS one. Surely I ain't the only one who finds it annoying that there are no new or matching Xmas walls and tiles to decorate their place with? My RS is already decorated with both walls shown in the update pic (coz they are gems, I can't afford to do more than one wall lol).

On a more positive note - I do like the tables and fireplace (reminds me of my kids on Xmas day ). Just why oh why could they not do matching chairs for the tables???!!! It seems to be a reoccurring (and very annoying trait of recent updates - that walls & tiles don't match or chairs & tables not matching... or worse all furnishings not matching lol ).

Thanks twospoons for being on the ball and providing us with the RS & BS update pics so soon - its greatly appreciated by all
    Last edited by youki388; 12-01-15 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Typo

Rhino Keeper
    If there was an iceburger, it would probably be very cold.
    Storm 8!

Rhino Keeper
    Give us a big fat Christmas sale this week, PLEASE.

Rhino Keeper
    I dobut there will be any Christmas sale because they already had one on Black Firday which had no ovens on sale.
    Storm 8!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lauraleighashby View Post
    Would love the fireplace, too, if the kids weren't attached to it.
    agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I LOVE those tables! The chairs are horribly matched with them. They look like deck chairs for some type of cruise ship.
    i'm hoping the backs of the chairs are pretty, although the whole wreath/ribbon/whatever on the back of an otherwise plain chair has been pretty thoroughly covered by s8 at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by youki388 View Post
    Thanks twospoons for being on the ball and providing us with the RS & BS update pics so soon - its greatly appreciated by all
    you're all welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by 214sed View Post
    I dobut there will be any Christmas sale because they already had one on Black Firday which had no ovens on sale.
    i'm still hoping. they had such a nice fall sale this year. i'd say "and they can't ignore christmas, one of the most potentially profitable holidays!" but that's what i said about halloween, so obviously i don't know what i'm talking about.

Executive Chef
    OMG!!! Those windows and that fireplace, I love those 2!

Give us a Christmas sale, this is the season of holiday cheer!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast