Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 2nd December 2015

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    another table for the specialty collection! (i buy two and try and put them somewhere where they look important.)
    Lol, that's exactly what I do... I usually get 2 or 3 of the gemmed tables as I can't afford to use up anymore of my 'precious' gems. And then try stick them somewhere half decent lol Am so hoping that goals next week will have some Xmas wallpaper for coins, as its getting ridiculous!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    Cheery cart looks tiny. Scale issues again?
    Quote Originally Posted by CassieJo84 View Post
    yeah, it's super tiny.
    Disappointed. It's so cute too!

Quote Originally Posted by lauraleighashby View Post
    Love the tables and the windows. Would love the fireplace, too, if the kids weren't attached to it.
    I really love those windows and the white chairs with the red ribbon on them! once the chairs are turned there is design on the backs also!! the fireplace is great!! Isn't the boy reading a story to the girl...the night before Christmas maybe...? LOVE IT!! The boy wearing a party hat remind me of a New Years Eve party with Christmas tree and Santa hats still out from Christmas so it works!

the goal is not bad... just disappointed because the tables are 5 gems....

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by youki388 View Post
    Lol, that's exactly what I do... I usually get 2 or 3 of the gemmed tables as I can't afford to use up anymore of my 'precious' gems. And then try stick them somewhere half decent lol Am so hoping that goals next week will have some Xmas wallpaper for coins, as its getting ridiculous!!!
    i do same thing too haha
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mslovesz View Post
    the goal is not bad... just disappointed because the tables are 5 gems....
    It's not a goal, it's a regular update. And the tables are 4gems each.

Farm Supplier
    Hi Kooky, if you are by any chance reading this. Is there anyway you can find out if they can modify/correct the size of the 'cheery cart' as I brought 2 of them. They are adorable but look tiny against the rest of my decor and sleigh counters. Thanks

PS: The chef's kitchen also seems much smaller too. As the chefs are definitely smaller than the customers and other floor deco (such as the busboy and treats trolley).
    Last edited by youki388; 12-03-15 at 08:59 AM. Reason: added chefs kitchen to post

The Honorable Panda
    Hi Kooky, if you are by any chance reading this. Is there anyway you can find out if they can modify/correct the size of the 'cherry cart' as I brought 2 of them. They are adorable but look tiny against the rest of my decor and sleigh counters. Thanks
    It is pretty tiny!
    I will check on this.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Hi Kooky, if you are by any chance reading this. Is there anyway you can find out if they can modify/correct the size of the 'cherry cart' as I brought 2 of them. They are adorable but look tiny against the rest of my decor and sleigh counters. Thanks
    This is the intended size as it should be able to be "used" by the wait staff. As a decoration, it may look small, but it should be similar in size to a table.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    This is the intended size as it should be able to be "used" by the wait staff. As a decoration, it may look small, but it should be similar in size to a table.
    The couple in front of the fireplace is out of proportion, compared to the celebration party. The sofa is larger than the fireplace.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast